Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Cap off rear Air conditioning?

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  webcat 
#1 ·
Anybody know a way to cap off the AC line after removing the rear AC plumbing ?
I'm trying to clean up / unclutter my engine compartment , it would be nice if i could find some kind of cap to screw on the back of the AC compressor

#4 ·
Nice looking engine compartment you got there 355.
Is that a fuel psi guage on your hood ? very nice but dont you have to drive with your hood open and your head sticking out the window :rofl:
Thats a good idea , do you mind if i copy it?
What are you running a carb now ? i thought that you had a TPI setup!

#5 ·
webcat said:
Nice looking engine compartment you got there 355.
Is that a fuel psi guage on your hood ? very nice but dont you have to drive with your hood open and your head sticking out the window :rofl:
Thats a good idea , do you mind if i copy it?
What are you running a carb now ? i thought that you had a TPI setup!
You can see the fuel pressure gauge from the driver seat. The TPI setup is still sitting on the shelf. :shrug:

#6 ·
Yea i like that idea , the way you installed the fuel psi regulator on the fire wall , i just bought one of those adjustable fuel psi regulator that replaces the stock TBI regulator and its a pain to try to get to the adjustment screw . I wish i would've gotten a setup like yours but at the time i could'nt think of anywhere to mount it .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.