Switch to full site
Important announcements that everyone should take a moment to read. Site news, updates, and the latest AstroSafari.com happenings
Post a reply

Global Moderator appointed: chevymaher

January 24th 2012, 4:07pm

At the recommendation of myself and the members of the staff, I would like to announce the designation of our newest Global Moderator:
chevymaher :banana-tux:

After being nominated, voting, and counting up the yeas and nays, the green light was given to bring Randy (chevymaher) on board to help us keep the site clean and organized. Randy joined AstroSafari on November 12th, 2010 and hasn't logged out since :rofl: . He spends nearly every morning perusing the site and has a significant breadth of knowledge when it comes to vehicles. We're happy to have him on board and can't wait to bombard him with new tasks, information, buttons, knobs, switches, and responsibilities. Stay tuned for his resignation! :lol:

Please join me in welcoming him to the Global Moderator group.

Re: Global Moderator appointed: chevymaher

January 24th 2012, 4:32pm

Sorry I missed the voting process. I say hell yes. He brings a lot of humor and lightheartedness to the site. Not to mention that he gives good advice.

January 24th 2012, 5:47pm

Excellent choice. He brought me over from "The Dark Side" and I have been happy ever since. He's got his head bolted on tight. He's one of those open minded people who can see past the bullshizzle and follow his gut.

Congrats Randy!

January 24th 2012, 6:03pm

Well other then that loctite that seems to leak from his ear, I say good choice.
Congrats Randy :cheers:

January 24th 2012, 9:11pm

Thank you.I just found out a little while ago.Now somebody ought teach me what I supposed to be doing reckon.I out doing family errands and brought my laptop.Had to find a connection.Just to say thanks.When I found out I was just checking post before I had to leave.

January 24th 2012, 9:16pm

You'll need one of these.

Well maybe in your case this would be more fitting.

January 24th 2012, 10:33pm

Welcome a board!

January 25th 2012, 1:35am

Awesome!

Welcome to your kingdom:

January 25th 2012, 4:35am

Hey CM,

Just my 2 scents: Gee, you see what happens to you when you try to do good things... Now, just think what they would have done

to you if you really did good things.

Bob

Seriously, Bravo Zulu (You da man.)

January 25th 2012, 8:21pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

chevymaher wrote:Now somebody ought teach me what I supposed to be doing reckon.

I'll tell you a secret- :shhh: All you gotta do is keep pushing buttons and pulling levers until you LOOK like you know what you are doing.. and I'll keep yelling "Don't pay any attention to that man behind the curtain!!!! :screaming:

January 25th 2012, 8:26pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

January 25th 2012, 9:27pm

That's what I did too :lol:

January 26th 2012, 3:25am

Congrats!

January 26th 2012, 4:15am

Way to go Randy!

January 26th 2012, 4:22am

Congratulations Randy

January 26th 2012, 4:27am

Welcome, Randy ;)

January 26th 2012, 5:36am

Congratulations!! :thumbup:

January 26th 2012, 6:25am

I fully agree that this is a great move.

BUT, when does he start his nationwide tour where he stops and visits all the members? I want to put in a request that he visits NYC in the spring when I am swapping my leaf springs.

And Randy, after you give advise, you have to follow it up with "The great and powerful Oz has spoken!"

January 26th 2012, 2:08pm

Congrats CM :thumbup: :rockon:

January 31st 2012, 1:55pm

Congratulations Randy,

Keith
Post a reply