So Cal Area !!! Help with C notch installation ....

So Cal Area !!! Help with C notch installation ....

Postby Surfari99 [OP] » July 26th 2012, 9:06pm

Hello All ,
any one know of a shop / shops that have installed a c notch on astro safari in the SO cal area ? I bought a universal c notch kit but it seems to be made for a s-10 I took it by a local shop who used to send a bunch of astro/safari to japan but they no longer seem interested in the install. I seen a pre fab c notch on air baggit web site for the astro safari said it was for that specific model any one bought one from a different source DJM or BELLTECH does not make a c- notch for the astro/safari I do not have the time i had before to do this type of work hoping someone can help thanks ..
BTW I have a DJM flip in rear had it at the last hole which is close to 5" drop rear and 2" belltech drop spindles and belltech 1" drop springs cut 1/4" or so it like 3" front 4-1/2 to 5 rear drop .... OH and I beat the crap out of the fender wheels to add more curve for no rub ....thanks
Original Poster [OP]
Surfari99
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Years of Membership: Surfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full yearsSurfari99 has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 20
Alias (AKA): N/A
Van Model Year: 1999
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: SLE EXT 4.3L RWD