Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Air Suspension Front End Photo

9K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  sixsix 
#1 ·
These are neat photos I took a while back. Some of you may have seen it but I'll post it again anyways.

See less See more
#2 ·
That looks SWEET!!!
I love airsuspensions I use to drive the guy that parks next to me nuts with the airride on my PT one day it would be slamed the next day it would be all the way up and so forth untill one day he asked me how in the heck do I manage not to rip off my exhaust with my car so low to the ground? my reply was: Very carefully lol!

#7 ·
I like it!!!!!

Nice job on the ride man!
any more pics?! :banana:

eh by the way, you have shocks mounted up front with your air set up? mind if you take and post up some pics of how you have them mounted in for me?
I dont have any shocks up front right now and want to know how and where would be the best place to have the shock mounts welded in where it wont rub to much on the inside of the tires or rims or both.

this would really help me out here.

Much Mahalo (thanks) buddy.

Kalani.

#14 ·
I bought the taillight fillers. IMO it is worth the money to buy them rather than try to build them. I'm pretty sure I got them from Grant Customs or CanDo or whatever the **** they are called. Expensive but would have taken me months to try to make the fillers myself and probably wouldnt look as good either.

#17 ·
mprtftr3 said:
You wouldn't happen to live in the central VA area, would you. Your van looks familiar.
Who are you talking to? If you're referring to the OP, I'm almost positive that I live in Boise Idaho like my profile says.

#18 ·
Wow, you guys are great at mods. My compliments to you all. Pictures look great people thanks for the posts.:)

#24 ·
astro355 said:
Have you got rid of those nasty looking door hinges yet?
Well this guy from Illinois was going to make a road trip to Boise and come shave those ugly hinges for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.