Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Chevy Astro Camper Van

674 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sixsix 
#1 ·
roadsie.jpg
Hi guy's my name Is Matt, I have owned a Chevy Astro now for several years, the first thing I did when I got mine was Gut the Interior and turn it into a camper van!

I chose a Astro van for several reasons one of those reasons was cost and liability- I recently just got through a No start situation and have been through several different situations with my van but what can you expect for something 20 plus years old!

I figured, I would join up and offer all my Knowledge that I have gained from working on my van and Hopefully help someone else out and in the process, I'll also share some other Chevy Astro van stuff here.

Ps. I also make Videos and put them on Youtube, I live full time out of my van and go gold prospecting in the Western United states. Well sometimes! Matt Broquard is my channel Name, Maybe Check it out and subscribe if you want!:)

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome,

I found the "5 Differences in These 2 Pics":

- the Yellow "casing marker" is closer to the ground in the 2nd pic
- Mountains seem so so much taller and majestic in the 1st pic
- Tire on top has lost some air - maybe 1-2 lbs - again, the 2nd shot
- license plate is missing, pic1
- I saved them under roadsie 1 & roadsie 2 when I saved 'em...

BONUS - noticed they have not been viewed the same number of times ( that count? )

Thanks - us oldsters can always use the challenge...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.