Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

***AutoGuide App***

156K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  ss63 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

This is an announcement to let you all know that http://www.astrosafari.com will be added to the Autoguide.com Mobile App sometime next week. The app is available in a free version, and paid version that can be downloaded for both iPhone and Android devices. When accessing the site from your mobile device you should be prompted to download the app. You can also search your mobile store for the app, just search "AutoGuide" or you can go straight to http://www.autoguide.com/mobile/ and download it from there. Once you have found and downloaded the app, you will be able to go through the list of sites and locate this site, and maybe find some sites you did not know were out there.

The AutoGuide app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide.com network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, you can now access them all in one app.

Hope you guys like it!

#5 ·
The are ads in the free version; no in the pay version.

We are partnered with Tapatalk, however, we are moving forward with supporting our branded version of the app to better provide support. We are awaiting a Tapatalk announcement to provide more details.

~ Alan, Community Support

#6 ·
That must be why tapatalk is broken. Oh well.
I'll get the new one. Maybe provide a link or the app..... Please and thank you.

#8 ·
Both apps are broken. Tapatalk no longer works. And auto guide has no listing for us.

Kind of annoying. Pay for one thing it works pay for another, neither works.

#11 ·
Nope. Tapatalk 1or 2 no worky. Tapatalk 4? Never downloaded

The auto guide still has no listing. Should be between Aston Martin owners and Astra forums.

#12 ·
nice to see my post was answered.

after checking every day, autoguide now list us as a forum!!!

down side; same error message I receive from both apps

which to me is in mandarin Chinese...

I do appreciate the work....just not the work in progress.........

#14 ·
Sorry for the lack of a response. The app should be up and running - iOS and Android. There was also an update over the weekend.

There was an issue with the integration of the app on some of our sites.

~ Alan, Community Support

#15 ·
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it, it's just frustrating is all.

But.

Still broken.

The image I posted in an early post shows the message I receive while trying to login. This problem still persists.

Now, I am able to access the forum directory, but when I choose a subforum, which hold a the threads. I get this error

The number vary between forums.

As far as the update goes, iTunes doesn't have one listed, and , according to them, I am running the most current paid version of auto guide available. ( and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times)

I am running an iphone4; running the most current of th iOS.

I will be downloading the app for my iPad. Will report back.

Maybe it's because I'm :flags-canada:

Attachments

#18 ·
How about looking into the chat ping while your at it, I personally spend more time on my laptop then my android phone. If you really want people to use the phone app's then we should have stuff like a listing for cylinder head numbers and engine block numbers available to the phone users. I say this because I am always looking in salvage yards and those numbers being available in that situation would be of a great help. Thanks, Mark

#24 ·
Ok so i finally bought the new autoguide app, since they stopped using tapatalk which had no problems at all,

So now we have to use AutoGuide app.
And this "new" app keeps freezing on almost every page, and then freezes alot when I try to refresh the page or forums.
I never had this/any problems with Tapatalk.

So Basicly yall make us quit using something that works, and make us buy something that doesnt even work right,
thank you owners, now can yall please fix these problems.

#25 ·
Alexander_Rychok said:
Ok so i finally bought the new autoguide app, since they stopped using tapatalk which had no problems at all,

So now we have to use AutoGuide app.
And this "new" app keeps freezing on almost every page, and then freezes alot when I try to refresh the page or forums.
I never had this/any problems with Tapatalk.

So Basicly yall make us quit using something that works, and make us buy something that doesnt even work right,
thank you owners, now can yall please fix these problems.
The app works fine.

Make sure your phone has the latest update. Also, make sure the app itself is up to date.

Uninstall, and then reinstall.

Lather rinse repeat.

It may not work perfect on older devices.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.