Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Hello from St. Paul, Minnesota!

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  rev_les 
#1 ·
Hi all, I've got a '95 Astro RWD, with 211,000 miles on it. Been using is as my work vehicle for about 7 or 8 years now.
Just scored another '95 AWD conversion vantoday with no engine in it, although the engine (in pieces) comes with it. This one has a really super clean body and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I also own and operate a sign & graphics shop here called Mobile Customs so I'm thinking it might be a good candidate for a full vinyl wrap.

I've been interested in the V8 swaps too and again, this might be a good opportunity to try one since I gotta put and engine in it anyways.
So I'll be reading through the threads here and looking up everything I can find. Looking forward to being part of this forum!
-Doug

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi MobileCustoms

Welcome to the Forum

Great looking van.

If you have any questions, just fire away.:)

#7 ·
astro355 said:
Welcome to the site. Any idea that has been thrown around for a while is astrosafari.com decals. Maybe something you could help with? :whistle:
Absolutely! Maybe something with an Astro Silhouette incorporated into it? I could do them in white as well as custom colors too.

#8 ·
Here's some photos of the '95 Astro AWD Conversion I just bought yesterday for $125.00. The engine is out of it and in pieces but everything else is in really great shape and solid! Now to decide what to do with it!
I went there to answer an ad that they were parting out their van. Nobody else had responded yet. I needed a gas door and a couple other small items for my other van. I asked him how much to get it out of there and that's the price he shot so I scooped it up!
Gotta go back down there and pick it up still or have it towed here. It's about 45 minutes away.
000_0002.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0006.jpg

#12 ·
hmmm.... a Mossy Oak or Realtree Astro wrap... Welcome to the site, and what a steal on the $125 van!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.