Copy of OLV 4" lift instruction (PDF or Word Doc)

Copy of OLV 4" lift instruction (PDF or Word Doc)

Postby Tcali81 [OP] » July 15th 2013, 5:36am

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the OLV 4" lift directions they could email me? I am doing my own lift and have read over all of the posts on here from everyone and feel I have a good idea of what I'm doing. However it would be nice to have a set of instructions as a reference, will be lifting a 2003 AWD Safari that I am converting the inside to a hybrid of a Provan/Westy concept. Went with the HD springs, 2" body and torsion lift with more than likely 235's A/T tires. I will start a build post with pictures once it starts to shape up. Thanks Thomas
Original Poster [OP]
Tcali81
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: Tcali81 has been a member for 7 full yearsTcali81 has been a member for 7 full yearsTcali81 has been a member for 7 full yearsTcali81 has been a member for 7 full yearsTcali81 has been a member for 7 full yearsTcali81 has been a member for 7 full yearsTcali81 has been a member for 7 full years
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA): Thomas
Van Model Year: 2003
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: AWD