Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

photo forum NOT photochop?!?

993 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ratmoto 
#1 ·
just wondering where to find real photo topics?

not intrested in chops.

and id like to see a single thread for current members that has just one photo of each members van. where would that go?

like on the old board, which I was a member of form way back.. just been away for a while. (different name now)

be nice to have a seperate thread for each type vans... cargo, GT, RS, AWD, Explorer, MkIII you get the idea.. where a single thread shows many different versions of the same type.

just thought I would throw that out there..

thanks

#2 ·
I hated that thread on the old board (my solo opinion). It was a million pages long! I really prefer to have photos in a more organized fashion like in our photo gallery. Putting all photos in one thread seems ridiculous and disorderly. Sure... it would have some nostalgic value to have a thread like that, but I think at the end of the day we need to think more about function than nostalgia. I hope you can understand.

#3 ·
not being nostagic and thats not what Im saying.

should have a place to have discussions with photos and not just photochops.

a section we could start a thread on say.... early cargo vans (short ones) and then post pictures there

and have several other topics just for photos of similar vans to compare and stuff..

I'l like to see all the retro styles in one thread.. another might like to see all the chopped vans.. etc.

you have a gallery but its hard to find particulars and members cant discuss them.

not trying to knock the site... actually Im trying to be constructive here.

where would one start a topic on "post your GT van photos and discussion" ?

mabey Im missing something..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.