Funny

Re: Funny

Postby ccookie66 » August 12th 2012, 5:26pm

The Astro is always a turn key away from adventure.
ccookie66
Firing on 6 Cylinders (L2)
Years of Membership: ccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full years
Topics: 139
Alias (AKA): Cameron
Van Model Year: 1992
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: 4.3L V6 TBI Shorty

Postby Munken [OP] » September 23rd 2012, 5:13pm

Translated from Swedish. :D

A young guy from the north of Sweden moved to Stockholm and went to the big mall to look for a job. The head of mall wondering:
- Do you have any experience as a salesman?
- Yes, I have worked as a salesman at home in the forests.

The manager thought the guy seemed nice and forward so he decided to hire him.
- You can start tomorrow, 'he said to the guy. I'll come down after we're closed tomorrow night and see how you had it on your first day.

The guy had a heavy day, but finally it was over. And after closing time came, the manager came down as he promised.
- How many deals did you do today? asked the manager.
- One.
The manager become a little puzzled and said:
- Just one!? Our salesman would usually make between 20 and 30 deals in one day. How much money was the deal about?
- 911 138 SEK.
The manager was really surprised and said:
- 911 138 SEK! What did you sell to him?
- First, I sold a small fishhook.
- Then I sold a medium fishhook, he continued.
- Then I sold a large fishhook and then it became a fishing rod.
- When I asked where he was going fishing, he replied that he would go down to the coast.

- So I said that he would need a boat, so we went down to boat department.
- I sold him the big Baylinern with twin engine.
- Then, it turned out that his little Honda Civic did not pull the big boat, so I took him to the car department and sold him that 4-wheel drive Chevrolet Tahoe.

The manager, who was now in shock managed to recover slightly and said:
- So you mean to say that a guy came in to buy a fishhook and you managed to sell him a boat and a car?!?!?!
- No, no, the guy said. He came in and was going to buy tampons for his wife, so I told him that he might as well go fishing, because the weekend would be ruined anyway!

"Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes a little longer"
Original Poster [OP]
Munken
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Firing on 5 Cylinders (L2)
Years of Membership: Munken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 69
Alias (AKA): Munken the lunatic
Extra Info: LT 4.3L V6 RWD

Postby ccookie66 » September 23rd 2012, 5:32pm

Thats hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ccookie66
Years of Membership: ccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full yearsccookie66 has been a member for 9 full years

Postby chevymaherchevymaher is online! » September 25th 2012, 3:01pm

politician.jpg
politician.jpg (26.33 KiB) Viewed 2135 times
chevymaherchevymaher is online!
Team Leader
Team Leader
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L7)
Years of Membership: chevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 90
Alias (AKA): chevymaher
Van Model Year: 1994
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: SLE RWD Mercruiser

Postby chevymaherchevymaher is online! » December 4th 2012, 2:24am

I like the sense of humor here.

chevymaherchevymaher is online!
Team Leader
Team Leader
Years of Membership: chevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 90
Alias (AKA): chevymaher
Van Model Year: 1994
Extra Info: SLE RWD Mercruiser

Postby Munken [OP] » January 12th 2013, 3:33pm

A cell phone rings and one of the men in the locker room responds with hands-free and speaker.
Everyone else in the room listening as well ....

Man: HELLO!
Woman: Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?
Man: ..... Yes.
Woman: I'm in town and have found a fantastic leather jacket. It costs only $1500. Is it OK if I buy it?
Man: Well, then, of course, if you are so fond of it.

Woman: Now that I have you on the line to ... I was also just past the Mercedes dealer to get that star mounted you know. They've got a 2013 super cool SLS AMG. It's just one of those that I always wanted.
Man: What is it?
Woman: $210000. in the standard version.
Man: OK, so buy it then, but for that price, it should also have winter wheels!

Woman: Thank you, darling what you're cute. So it was just one more thing. The summer house that we looked at last year, is for sale again. For $1575000.
Man: OK, bid only 1.5 million. If thay accepts it, it's okey and if they don't take it, give them that 75000 to. It's a good price though.
Woman: OK. See you later. I love you, sweetie!
Man, Goodbye - I love you too.

The phone call ends and the other men in the locker room staring at him - speechless - until the man with a big smile says:

Is there anyone here who know whose phone this is?

Original Poster [OP]
Munken
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Years of Membership: Munken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full yearsMunken has been a member for 11 full years

Postby ccookie66 » January 12th 2013, 3:42pm

:rofl: Thats funny! :rofl:
ccookie66

Postby Munken [OP] » January 12th 2013, 7:35pm

BENEFITS To BE 50 +

1) Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2) In a hostage situation you are likely one of the first to be released.
3) No one expects you to run - anywhere, at all.
4) When people call kl.09 in the morning, there is no risk that they will wake you up.
5) People no longer look at you as a hypochondriac.
6) You have no more to learn the hard way.
7) One of the things you buy now, keeps the rest of your life.
8) You can live without sex but not without your glasses.
9) You no longer see a speed limit as a limitation.
10) You've stopped keeping your stomach in, no matter who is passing by.
11) Your secrets that you share with friends, stay with them. Because they can not remember them.
12) The number of new brain cells you have, is finally down to a level you can handle.

Original Poster [OP]
Munken
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Postby Munken [OP] » April 13th 2016, 9:00pm

Chevrolet bigblock
Attachments
13007117_10153485016572314_6892832387936647469_n.jpg
13007117_10153485016572314_6892832387936647469_n.jpg (64.88 KiB) Viewed 938 times

Original Poster [OP]
Munken
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Postby backinabox » October 4th 2020, 8:49pm

A young couple goes to visit the girls Grandmother for the first time.
The visit has gone on for close to an hour, the boyfriend is bored so he starts to munch on peanuts placed in a bowl on the coffee table
The visit finally ends and they are saying they're goodbyes
The Boyfriend says " It was very nice to meet you Mam, sorry if I ate all your peanuts"
The Grandmother says " OH that's OK young man since I got dentures all I can do is suck the chocolate off of them"
2004 Astro Rwd Cargo work in progress
2009 Colorado ext. Z71 4x4 5.3 V8 hotrod - Daily driver
1978 G20 Shorty Van -SOLD
1998 Astro AWD Cargo - MagnaFlow exhaust,Volant Cold Intake,Hellwig rear sway bar, 93 SS454 rims -SOLD
backinabox
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Years of Membership: backinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full yearsbackinabox has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 6
Alias (AKA): Deano
Van Model Year: 2004
Extra Info: Cargo

Postby The Drummer » October 4th 2020, 8:55pm

Did you know that they have just found a microship in trumps head? ,doctors said not to worry tho because its in the part of the head he never uses , its in his brain the doc said .
''USE THE TORQUE LUKE ''

and beware of trees ,them nasty wooden things are evil .
The Drummer
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L2)
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L2)
Years of Membership: The Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full years
Topics: 16
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2000
Extra Info: SLT 4.3 AWD

Postby AstroWill » October 4th 2020, 9:13pm

LOL, indeed.

backinabox wrote:A young couple goes to visit the girls Grandmother for the first time.
The visit has gone on for close to an hour, the boyfriend is bored so he starts to munch on peanuts placed in a bowl on the coffee table
The visit finally ends and they are saying they're goodbyes
The Boyfriend says " It was very nice to meet you Mam, sorry if I ate all your peanuts"
The Grandmother says " OH that's OK young man since I got dentures all I can do is suck the chocolate off of them"

Eww, I didn't see that one coming.

Trolls take away from productive work, best to ignore & go about your business. See: Dark Tetrad
Report terrorists and anyone inciting violence to FBI @ fbi.gov and 800-CALLFBI (225-5324)
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Years of Membership: AstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 108
Alias (AKA): Critical Thinking+Common Sense
Extra Info: I love peaches

Previous