Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

stoopit electricians

912 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Jasen 
#1 ·
I don't know who wired that bathroom, but it caused a lot of this :banghead:
As far as I can figure, they run the switch leg of the light through the fart fan :confused:
At least it turned a 20 min job into a 2 hr job :roll:

#2 ·
Shhhh ! don't mention anything about electricians. Before you know it, everybody will want one. Believe me, I know...

Bob

#4 ·
Gotta love them. We had one that walked off the job the day before one of our credit unions opened. There were problems with the wiring in the brand new building and he just quit. The open/closed lane lights above the drive through weren't working, and I think one of them tripped a breaker. Each lane is controlled by a 3 way toggle switch (red-top, green-bottom, middle-no light) and have red & green indicator lamps mounted to the switchplate too. He left, and somehow those switches managed to wire themselves up, because *I* sure didn't do it- I'm not a licensed electrician. :whistle:

Must've been the magical elves.

#5 ·
Man, I've got a few stories like that :lol:
They do tend to be the biggest primadonnas of the trades. They hate me when their trimming out, I ride them hard to pick up every piece of scrap as soon as their done in that area, I'll even be good enough to bring them a broom and dust pan. The really arrogant ones I threaten to send their boss the bill for any damage caused to the finished hard floor covering do to their wire clippings.
It sure as heck isn't my job to clean up after them, I'm just as skilled in my wide ranging trade.

#6 ·
Damned primadonna trimmers....Jeeez, quit yer wining and get the baseboard done. :poke:

#7 ·
I will as soon as sparky cleans up all his little wire clippings he left all over the $9,000 floor :x :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.