Just another day working along the lake.

Just another day working along the lake.

Postby Jasen [OP] » December 30th 2009, 1:29am

So I'm sitt'n in my van, parked on the street, at lunch haven' a ham sandwich and rocken out to some Ramstein when out of know where, THWACK!!!!! I see this bicycle and rider in mid are going side ways. Then the tires touch down and just pile drive this guy into the pavement, followed by sliding and removal of flesh. I go to check for traffic in my mirror before getting out, but my mirror is folded forward. I get out and help this guy to the curb and get his bike out of the street. I checked him for broken bones, did the how many fingers thing, grabbed the first aid kit from the job site and patched the guy up. Other then a raspberried shoulder, hip and ankle and a scuffed up helmet, he was OK. It was a couple minutes before he had it together enough to ask what happened. He offered to pay for the mirror, but it was ok. I called his wife to come and get him because one of the pedals snapped off the crank arm. I sat with him till his wife got there. She said this wasn't the first time he's bit it hard. I talked her into taking him to the ER, because he did hit his head pretty hard when he landed.
I'm a Journeyman woodworker,
Every projects a journey man.

Ultra gauge

Being a mad scientist IS NOT as easy as it look's on TV

Original Poster [OP]
Jasen
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L7)
Years of Membership: Jasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full yearsJasen has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 260
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1997
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: AWD cargo Dutch door

Re: Just another day working along the lake.

Postby astroturf » February 27th 2010, 1:25pm

How much money was in his wallet?
My Cup is neither half empty nor half full... But has a hole in it. Holy Cup Holders Batman. LOLz, Jim
astroturf
U.S. Armed Forces
U.S. Armed Forces
Years of Membership: astroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full yearsastroturf has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 112
Alias (AKA):
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: 2wd Passenger