Switch to full site
Discussions Unrelated To Astro/Safari Vans. Inapplicable, Extraneous, Off The Subject.
Post a reply

Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 12:49am

Apparently i haven't watched wrestling in a long time. i was just watching knockout videos and found out Tyson was in wrestlemania 14 and on monday night raw :confused:

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:09am

Didn't know that..........how does he act all tough with that little voice? :rofl:

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:19am

honestly in all the matches i've watched so far he didn't talk. he just knocked people out, switched sides and ate their ears(j/k on the ear thing)

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:20am

It's a damn shame what Has Beens will do for money.

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:23am

astroturf wrote:It's a damn shame what Has Beens will do for money.


I wish they would ask me to wrestle I could use the money! :lol:

"Entering the ring at 250lbs & standing 6ft tall Mrrrrrrrrrrr.....BoooooooooooooTTTTie!!!!! " :rockon:
Last edited by Mr_Bowtie on April 18th 2010, 2:24am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:23am

if i could do that for the money he gets for that i would too though

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:28am

Mr_Bowtie wrote:
astroturf wrote:It's a damn shame what Has Beens will do for money.


I wish they would ask me to wrestle I could use the money! :lol:

"Entering the ring at 250lbs & standing 6ft tall Mrrrrrrrrrrr.....BoooooooooooooTTTTie!!!!! " :rockon:


Ya, Just get lathered up in ASTROGLIDE. They won't be able to lay a hand on you...

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:33am

Maybe thats Tysons secret? :lol:

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:38am

wow....i've never thought of that....ugh..... i think i just realized why.....me 260lbs 6'3 + alot of astroglide= a slippery version of the blob lol since i got my license the weight just doesn't want to come off

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:40am

Samio187 wrote:wow....i've never thought of that....ugh..... i think i just realized why.....me 260lbs 6'3 + alot of astroglide= a slippery version of the blob lol since i got my license the weight just doesn't want to come off



Since I got married & had kids the muscle has turned to fat & the fat has invited all its fat friends.......... :crying:

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:44am

Mr_Bowtie wrote:
Samio187 wrote:wow....i've never thought of that....ugh..... i think i just realized why.....me 260lbs 6'3 + alot of astroglide= a slippery version of the blob lol since i got my license the weight just doesn't want to come off



Since I got married & had kids the muscle has turned to fat & the fat has invited all its fat friends.......... :crying:


Hey, I resemble those remarks. Washing the van yesterday, I moved the bucket of soapy water and pulled some fat. Hadn't been able to stand up straight at all today... Jim

Re: Since when is Mike Tyson a Wrestler???

April 18th 2010, 2:44am

i think mine has been the same minus the wife and kids and and in a fiancé. she says "i like you squishy" so yeah i dun care :D well i do but i'm just too tired half of the time. but this time 2 years ago i weighed 170 lbs
Post a reply