neigbors from Hell trespas,destroying property loud boom boo

neigbors from Hell trespas,destroying property loud boom boo

Postby Thebrain [OP] » August 7th 2015, 6:16pm

neigbors from Hell trespas,destroying property loud boom boom music now battery
I know there alot of wise people here so I post this unforchant situation here.

these neigbors from hell have been a complete nightnare
they are drug dealers that operate on there driveway
we have complained (though city investagations dept.) to Police all they do is cruise by and the dealers run inside the house trying to hold there pants up as they run. they have been getting away w/ this for over 3 years it's like they don't even care who see's what or hears the phone conversations about dealings.

these ediots recently smashed there SUV on the side, I'm thinking it was involved in a hit and run because they have been using are driveway (which is ajaycent to there's) to hide the SUV they are tresspassing driving on are driveway after 10 days of this crape after they left I simply moved the van over to prevent them from entering the backyard.

and destroying are side grass they have created a dirt road.

Last Tuesday it came to a boiling point and this asshole grabs a metal pipe they keep on there driveway runs over to my property swung the pipe I dodged it then he punched me in the head (he's 6'5" w/ a long reach)
then ran back inside his house while running inside making threats to burn are cars and the house while we where asleep.

This is the first time in my life that I called the cops what a joke, they told me to call them when you see him, he's been hiding inside since I saw him in the backyard Thursday.I called.
They droveby but did'nt even get out of the car and he was still in the back yard smoking dope as usalle.

Now I find out I can't even make a arrest warrent because I don't know his name or date of birth.

cops or sherrifs won't give me his name BTW the sherrifs have hauled him off a few times so they must have records, also someone else has complained about these assholes and the Sherrifs offics actualley started eviction process not sure how they got off but they still causing all kindof problems.

then I go to Police station and try to get a copy of Police report cops did'nt even file a report just scribbled down
I got hit w/ metal pipe. the Police are like who cares.

I went to the probate office and found out who is the owner of this house they live 80 miles away
not sure how to go about it but I believe my only recourse is to create a eviction notice on the owner to get these assholes removed, from what I understand it can take 90 days to remove these people.

I wish I had a sevralance camera however I think the cops would say can't use that as evidence these are violent animals that belong in a cage seams like the cops plainly don't care.

Any tips
Attachments
dirtroad.jpg
1999 Astro HT conversion RWD.Van is for sale 112K miles good condition $4500.viewtopic.php?f=68&t=64402
Original Poster [OP]
Thebrain
Firing on 2 Cylinders (L1)
Years of Membership: Thebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 48
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1999
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro

Re: neigbors from Hell trespas,destroying property loud boom

Postby Sailing_Faith » August 7th 2015, 7:19pm

Not really, other then to say be careful!

I am really sorry you are going through this.
Sailing_Faith
U.S. Armed Forces
U.S. Armed Forces
Firing on 2 Cylinders (L2)
Firing on 2 Cylinders (L2)
Years of Membership: Sailing_Faith has been a member for 8 full yearsSailing_Faith has been a member for 8 full yearsSailing_Faith has been a member for 8 full yearsSailing_Faith has been a member for 8 full yearsSailing_Faith has been a member for 8 full yearsSailing_Faith has been a member for 8 full yearsSailing_Faith has been a member for 8 full yearsSailing_Faith has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 57
Alias (AKA): s/v Faith
Van Model Year: 1997
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: SLT 4.3l RWD G80

Postby 97cargocrawler » August 7th 2015, 8:13pm

I know what I would do but it involves some highly focused microwave radiation and a bit of luck with aim. In your case wrangling up a few large alligators and chaining them wherever the feeding is good might help. Stop mowing the lawn there.

A few weeks ago I snapped and threatened a drug dealer who likes to sell behind and lean against my car in Hollweird. I wasn't afraid of him at all so I got right up in his face. Later I realized how stupid that was because this guy works for someone who has significant resources. Now I gotta be super-aware of my surroundings. Weed them out, but be careful not to make yourself a target.

Unfortunately all my ideas involve violence. There are however many natural things that plague mankind. Delivery is the tricky part.
97cargocrawler
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L5)
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L5)
Years of Membership: 97cargocrawler has been a member for 8 full years97cargocrawler has been a member for 8 full years97cargocrawler has been a member for 8 full years97cargocrawler has been a member for 8 full years97cargocrawler has been a member for 8 full years97cargocrawler has been a member for 8 full years97cargocrawler has been a member for 8 full years97cargocrawler has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 42
Alias (AKA): KING OF OVERKILL
Van Model Year: 1997
Extra Info: 4.3L V6 RWD

Postby Lumpy » August 7th 2015, 8:40pm

Yjpdr v;rbrt om yjr gpti, eo;; trs;oxr O
br djobryr ,u jsmfd pmr lru yp yjr tohjy/ Ejp
dr e[r;;omh od ,ptr trsfsn;r/ ,omr pt ntsom
d/

:i,[
Lumpy
Deprived Privileges
Deprived Privileges
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L7)
Years of Membership: Lumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 261
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1989
Extra Info: 11 in. lift Camo

Postby kenk » August 7th 2015, 9:59pm

this is a public forum, cant say what i`d be doing
kenk
Years of Membership: kenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 32
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2004
Extra Info: SLT AWD

Postby markmitch » August 7th 2015, 10:21pm

Do you have any old military friends? Ok just a few ideas for you. Find an asian foods store and look for fish juice or fish oil, sneak over to his car/sand dump it all inside. Get some cockroaches and put them in his house, get whatever spiders you can find and put them in his house, mice, rats etc, do things that would possibly make him wish to move without you getting arrested. if you have neighbors that dislike him then get them to meet and discuss cleaning the trash out of your neighborhood.
Good luck Mark
markmitch
AstroSafari Pioneer
AstroSafari Pioneer
Firing on 6 Cylinders (L6)
Firing on 6 Cylinders (L6)
Years of Membership: markmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 615
Alias (AKA): AstroMark or 1st gen
Extra Info: RS V8

Postby Lumpy » August 8th 2015, 12:40am

Next time you see your neighbor, call him a big poopie head.

Lump
Lumpy
Deprived Privileges
Deprived Privileges
Years of Membership: Lumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full yearsLumpy has been a member for 10 full years
Alias (AKA):

Postby DRZ » August 8th 2015, 1:14am

U Da Man Lumpy
DRZ
V8 Swap Achievement
V8 Swap Achievement
Firing on 5 Cylinders (L2)
Firing on 5 Cylinders (L2)
Years of Membership: DRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full yearsDRZ has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 53
Alias (AKA): HPbyStan
Extra Info: awd cargo Alloys

Postby Astrofarian » August 8th 2015, 2:02am

You need to have what we like to call a "bar party". The kind of bash that heats up after the bars close. Whatever happens to your neighbour and his property as a result of the actions of people YOU DON'T KNOW are not your problem. And BTW, this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds......
-NOT Mike-
(You don't know me LoL)
Move along....all is well.....return to your homes.....nothing to see here.
Astrofarian
Firing on 6 Cylinders (L3)
Years of Membership: Astrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full years
Topics: 14
Alias (AKA): M!ke
Van Model Year: 1995
Extra Info: Someday......

Postby Lumpy » August 8th 2015, 2:47am

Here in Phoenix -

Local bounty hunters receive anonymouse face book tip saying "Your wanted guy, Joe Blow (whatever his name is) will be at 1234 N SomeStreet tonight at 11pm".

14 bounty hunters, dressed like SWAT team, pull up into front yard of the address, shine lights on the front of the house, pound on the door demanding the guy come out...

...It was the home of the Phx Chief of Police.

The head of the bounty hunter company is now in jail.

Lump
Lumpy
Deprived Privileges
Deprived Privileges
Alias (AKA):

Postby sixsix » August 8th 2015, 3:04am

O - M - G

Thought about carrying a Crossbow?

Mike

Well, after all... what would Banacek say ?... “May be hard to believe... President Trump should rest easy and concede what was in fact a foregone conclusion: Another OLD MAN won with only about 50% of the Change Believers/Fools showing up."

sixsix
Firing on 4 Cylinders (L5)
Years of Membership: sixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full years
Topics: 38
Alias (AKA): Mike
Van Model Year: 1992
Extra Info: LT W CPI - RWD 200K

Postby Big_kid » August 8th 2015, 4:26am

I wish I knew what to tell you, Brain. Get some security cameras online and record your property 24/7. Make sure that if you're involved in anything you're on camera and 100% ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS take the high road, regardless how much they deserve otherwise.

:i,[u
V;rbrt [pdy/
95 Astro Conversion of unknown irrelevant lineage
We have enough youth. How about a fountain of smart?
Big_kid
Team Leader
Team Leader
Firing on 7 Cylinders (L7)
Firing on 7 Cylinders (L7)
Years of Membership: Big_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full yearsBig_kid has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 185
Alias (AKA):
Extra Info: 2WD 5.7 V8

Postby Thebrain [OP] » August 8th 2015, 1:18pm

There are alot of people at this house all the time on the driveway (thats what really makes things uncomfortable whenever we step on our driveway there they are everytime).
and inside there are over ten people living in a two bedroom house, so sneaking over there and tampering w/ power meters, water lines sounds very good just to riskie because there's allways someone there watching the stash. well maybe the water sys.

Diffenity getting a survalence sys. w/ at least 4 cameras aimed at this house and our driveway.

I don't want to get in a vandilism battle my Trans am tires are $300. each. I'm thinking of removing it from the property and storing it safely.

You Guy's are correct the Cops plainly don't care.
I think the ABI will be interested, thats the FBI of Alabama.

Yesterday I saw the kingpin of these operation he drives a very expensive BMW also a Mersadeces
he has to be the Kingpin because why would someone that drives a $100K car come to a drug house ussalley once every three months or less.
I'm sure the KP had words w/ his ediot dealer employees to not bering attention to this house he only stays for a couple minutes.

when he doe's come was thinking about taking image of his tag/ video of him and anomously report to the ABI
but will wait a while so it won't look obvious that I sneched
on a kingpin.

This town has gotton extremely dangerous to live in (there are alot of homes for sale and alot of abandoned homes) did'nt used to be , used to be a decent niegborhood untill a couple low lifes moved in not just are nieghbor.the population is steadily decreasing people just leaving.

things have gotton so bad that they are building new Police stations all over this area. I want to leave down to Florida but that won't happen real quick.

Selling this house (that has been devaluated by half) will be diffacult and there won't be a open house while we live here, the Folks a couple of doors down made that mistake a couple days later they stole every TV DVD PC in the home also thrashing the home.

I think I will have to vacate remove all furnishing an either contract someone to sell or sell myself sell cheap and be done. The insurance has been maintained mite be the only way out of this situation.

I'm curious of who is eligeable to even look at a house for sale like do these prospective buyers have to fill out a application like when renting a apartment?

anyway this Guy I want arrested has still been hiding other than last Thurday.

any tips on starting eviction proceding agaisnt the actualley owner of the house after all he is responsiable for what ever happens on his property correct.
he lives 80 miles away.
Thanks TB
1999 Astro HT conversion RWD.Van is for sale 112K miles good condition $4500.viewtopic.php?f=68&t=64402
Original Poster [OP]
Thebrain
Years of Membership: Thebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full yearsThebrain has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 48
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1999

Postby kenk » August 8th 2015, 1:53pm

You could call your local news, im sure your police department, would not like being called out, on not doing anything with the drug dealers, film at 11
kenk
Years of Membership: kenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full yearskenk has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 32
Alias (AKA):
Extra Info: SLT AWD

Postby Astrofarian » August 8th 2015, 2:14pm

kenk wrote:You could call your local news, im sure your police department, would not like being called out, on not doing anything with the drug dealers, film at 11

THERE'S an idea......
-Mike-
Move along....all is well.....return to your homes.....nothing to see here.
Astrofarian
Years of Membership: Astrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full yearsAstrofarian has been a member for 6 full years
Topics: 14
Alias (AKA): M!ke
Extra Info: Someday......

Postby chevymaher » August 8th 2015, 2:18pm

Astrofarian wrote:
kenk wrote:You could call your local news, im sure your police department, would not like being called out, on not doing anything with the drug dealers, film at 11

THERE'S an idea......
-Mike-

Yep bring heat on yourself. Because you don't like police turning a blind eye to their cousin selling drugs.
Political propaganda is all they going to spout. Reality and truth is obviously not on their agenda there. Move fast and far from that town.
chevymaher
Team Leader
Team Leader
Years of Membership: chevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full yearschevymaher has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 90
Alias (AKA): chevymaher
Van Model Year: 1994
Extra Info: SLE RWD Mercruiser

Postby Lumpy » August 8th 2015, 5:00pm

Big_kid wrote:
:i,[u
V;rbrt [pdy/

Roger that

Lump
Lumpy
Deprived Privileges
Deprived Privileges
Alias (AKA):

Postby sixsix » August 8th 2015, 5:03pm

Hey Randy ... bet he's glad he does not have YOUR neighbor problems.

Now that's BAD !!

Mike

ps: Funny Lumpy - took me a sec...

Lumpy wrote:Yjpdr v;rbrt om yjr gpti, eo;; trs;oxr O
br djobryr ,u jsmfd pmr lru yp yjr tohjy/ Ejp
dr e[r;;omh od ,ptr trsfsn;r/ ,omr pt ntsom
d/

:i,[

Well, after all... what would Banacek say ?... “May be hard to believe... President Trump should rest easy and concede what was in fact a foregone conclusion: Another OLD MAN won with only about 50% of the Change Believers/Fools showing up."

sixsix
Years of Membership: sixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full years

Postby sixsix » August 8th 2015, 5:05pm

That code sucks - I hate it - too much work.

Mike

sixsix

Postby Lumpy » August 8th 2015, 6:51pm

Involving the local cops in a neighbor dispute is rarely productive, often counter productive. Under the best of situations, cops take report, issue citation to the suspect, tell both sides "Your court date is in 9 weeks, you two explain it to the judge".

That gives the already more violent offender 9 weeks to be pissed that YOU are forcing them to face the justice system again, which they already think is the cause of their problems.

Then you go to court. I say, you say, he said, we said. Judge hears emotional opinions from both sides then tells both parties "Stay away from each other".

The judge's order serves only to fuel the flames for the buttinski neighbor. So he comes over and smashes your car, kills your dog, burns your house down.

What's workable? Take photos and notes. Notes have to be in English. For whatever reason, Brain, your English is pitiful. Get help with spelling and grammar if you want your notes to be read and considered for action. No judgement here, that's just the way it works. Compile your own evidence about their drug deals, turn in the package to the ABI.

None of that removes the problem that once the buttinski's know (and they will) who turned them in, they'll be out to get you.

It's not a very winning situation for the law abiding side of the scenario.

Consider holding your enemies close or whatever that saying is.

Lump
Lumpy
Deprived Privileges
Deprived Privileges
Alias (AKA):

Next