'99 astro in north florida

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

'99 astro in north florida

Postby krsplsh [OP] » January 20th 2011, 7:39pm

well, even though i have been lurking here for a couple of years, and have owned a couple of astros, i have to sell my latest one :cry:
She is a 1999 with only 151k miles on her. in great shape and i put in a newer transmission about 4+ years ago. the paint is good, no rust, and runs like a champ. i just need to down size the pack, and the wife likes this one the least (i think it is b/c i sold her last car ;) ).
i dont have any pics of her, but i will put a few up when i can figure out how the camera works. i hope that someone here will buy her. i know an astro nut will take care of her! She is in very good shape, and everything works like it should (cold ac, pw, pdl, etc). the only thing that is not working properly is the back door latch is broken (i have fixed that thing a few times and it keeps on braking). the usual door dings and paint scratches. i just had new wheel bushings, tires (all 4) and brakes (all around) put on. this thing is ready to go on a road trip! i wish i didnt have to sell her, but when when the "boss" isn't happy the rest of the family isn't happy!
i am looking for $3k
the color is the teal blue with gray cloth insides. i may leave the speakers and box in it depending (JL audio all around with JL 10" sub with amp). everything else is stock.
pm me! i need her gone! next step is autotrader, so dont wait to long.
Original Poster [OP]
krsplsh
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: krsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 2
Alias (AKA): jimbo
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro

• Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Author
  • 99 RWD, 98 AWD, 2000 Blazer 4wd and LT1/6spd SALE in AL
    by TowVan » August 23rd 2020, 2:41am in Vans For Sale
    3 Replies
    Last post by TowVan View the latest post
    August 23rd 2020, 3:40am
  • 1987 Chevy Astro Van
    by 21dswartz » May 10th 2020, 10:45pm in Vans For Sale
    5 Replies
    Last post by 21dswartz View the latest post
    May 13th 2020, 12:46am
  •  
    Last post by AstroSafari.com View the latest post
    October 22nd 2020, 7:19am

Re: '99 astro in north florida

Postby krsplsh [OP] » January 25th 2011, 7:40pm

sorry i have figured out how the camera works, but now it is raining (i actually think i saw noah float by just a little bit ago). so give me a bit of time and i will get pics up later this week.
Original Poster [OP]
krsplsh
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: krsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full yearskrsplsh has been a member for 10 full years

Postby krsplsh [OP] » February 9th 2011, 8:59pm

sorry it took so long, but it has been a crazy few weeks.
if you want pics of the interior, i can send them, but just imagine what a gray cloth interior looks like and that is what it is!
it is a bit dirty, i haven't had the time to wash her as of yet.
i am not really all to sure i want to sell her, i love this car! so keep that in mind.

Original Poster [OP]
krsplsh
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)

Postby krsplsh [OP] » July 25th 2011, 8:13pm

Well she did not sell, so I am in the need for everything to drop her about 2-3". so if you have any, just shoot me a message. This is definitely a budget build, so i MUST keep this on the cheapish end on the spending spectrum.
thanks and good vannin!
Original Poster [OP]
krsplsh
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)