Switch to full site
Astro and Safari vans for sale. Classifieds to help sell your van or if you're in the market for a new van you can browse the classifieds.

Forum rules

Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.
Post a reply

2001 AWD for sale

August 6th 2020, 7:10pm

2001 AWD for sale in Beaumont TX, Nice well maintained Astro ready for you. I've loved this van and had mighty plans for adventure seeking however my plans are changing. You could be the next owner of this well cared for beauty. She's in great shape 110k miles, with many new parts already installed as well as some extras available should you be interested. Also available is a 2-5" Journey Off road lift kit that I'll include along with a bag full of other tune up items and tid bits as well. Asking 6k for her, let's talk.
Attachments
2001 Astro van.jpg
2001 Astro van pics

Re: 2001 AWD for sale

August 8th 2020, 5:20pm

I'm open to negotiation if you're a serious prospect? Once again, "lets talk"

August 10th 2020, 6:26pm

Price reduction -$$$, I'm eager to sell therefore reducing price $5K takes all, This van is in solid condition with many new parts, front to back. I have more photos and can be contacted via email or this site. If you have any questions please inquire. My apologies for any etiquette breaches regarding the site format.

August 13th 2020, 8:33pm

Would you consider any trades? What’s your email?

Re: SOLD, 2001 AWD for sale

August 21st 2020, 4:17pm

Shaggingwagon wrote: SOLD, GONE, Sorry your missed a sweet ride!! Thank you AstroSafari for allowing my listing.
2001 AWD for sale in Beaumont TX, Nice well maintained Astro ready for you. I've loved this van and had mighty plans for adventure seeking however my plans are changing. You could be the next owner of this well cared for beauty. She's in great shape 110k miles, with many new parts already installed as well as some extras available should you be interested. Also available is a 2-5" Journey Off road lift kit that I'll include along with a bag full of other tune up items and tid bits as well. Asking 6k for her, let's talk.
Post a reply