Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Parting out 2001 Astro Van LS or whole Van for sale cheap

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  4dastro 
#1 ·
IMG_1119.JPG
hello. i have a 2001 Astro Van LS 4L V6, RWD for parts only. it runs perfect with 194,000 well maintained miles on it. newer parts, starter, idler arms, tires, has all Doors and glass and windows, sliding door , rear Dutch doors, insignificant body rust and a professionally rebuilt GM THM 4L65E Electronic Automatic Overdrive Transmission 2WD, with paperwork, is 3 years old and less than 25,000 miles on it. The one problem is the frame is badly and entirely rusted out from road salt in New England. So i will part it out or sell the entire Van. It is in good/ excellent shape for a 2001. The back seats were taken out as it was used for cargo. I am in western Massachusetts and can deliver or ship. astrobuff13. --email removed---

See less See more
#2 ·
hello. i have a 2001 Astro Van LS 4L V6, RWD for parts only. it runs perfect with 194,000 well maintained miles on it. newer parts, starter, idler arms, tires, has all Doors and glass and windows, sliding door , rear Dutch doors, insignificant body rust and a professionally rebuilt GM THM 4L65E Electronic Automatic Overdrive Transmission 2WD, with paperwork, is 3 years old and less than 25,000 miles on it. The one problem is the frame is badly and entirely rusted out from road salt in New England. So i will part it out or sell the entire Van. It is in good/ excellent shape for a 2001. The back seats were taken out as it was used for cargo. I am in western Massachusetts and can deliver or ship. astrobuff13. --email removed---
Original Poster [OP]
astrobuff13astrobuff13 is online!
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Topics: 3
Alias (AKA): bill
Van Model Year: 2001
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: 4.3 L V6 RWD LS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.