Selling 98 AWD ASTRO V6 CSFI

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

Selling 98 AWD ASTRO V6 CSFI

Postby Metasine [OP] » May 9th 2012, 6:44am

Hi, im new to the site and im not trying to troll or anything like that. Ive used this forum as a reference before while i was driving this van. but i ran into money issues and need to sell it. The van is still in good condition with 161xxx miles on it and good transmission. The engine seized on the freeway due to the cat converter deteriorating in the exhaust pipe and clogging it, so it wont start till that is replaced. I dont know whats causing the converter to go bad so quickly. Since i had repaired and in went bad the next day. Im sure its something with the fuel injectors or a second temp sensor causing a fuel dump. All in all its really good with no dents and all the windows are crack free. just minor scratches from the years. the biggest break on the body is the front fender on the bottom under the van. I live in the king county area of washington state if anyone is interested in buying the whole van. Im sure the fix on it is less than $1000.00 so im willing to sell it for $1500.00. Im really sad to see this van go since i had some major plans for it. but life demands compromise right now so ill just buy an astro awd when i can one day, hopefully really soon. Thanks for checking this out. There are more pics in my album. gallery/album.php?album_id=188 let me know about more pictures if wanted.
Attachments
2448.jpg
Original Poster [OP]
Metasine
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: Metasine has been a member for 8 full yearsMetasine has been a member for 8 full yearsMetasine has been a member for 8 full yearsMetasine has been a member for 8 full yearsMetasine has been a member for 8 full yearsMetasine has been a member for 8 full yearsMetasine has been a member for 8 full yearsMetasine has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1998
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: LT 4.3L V6 AWD CSFI