My 2002 AWD Astro for sale on Ebay $2200

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

My 2002 AWD Astro for sale on Ebay $2200

Postby txsreb [OP] » November 24th 2012, 5:14am

Here's the eBay link to see My lifted 2002 AWD Astro with 31x10.50/15's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NR-Lifte ... 3f1f64382d

For Sale for $2200 or Trade for aircooled VW stuff, cars, motorcycle or ?? 2002 AWD Astro Van with a 4 inch lift kit on it from OverLandVans.com. It has 178,400 miles on it. Has a 4.3L V6, auto trans with overdrive, cruise control, front and rear A/C and heat and the factory radio. It has a brand new set of 31x10.50/15 All-terrain tires on it, but they need to be balanced. All the window in the back have been blacked out for privacy and so noone can see what your hauling, like tools or guns. If they can't see it they're less likely to brake into your vehicle. I've got a bed in the back that I used when I was hunting. It comes out easy so you can haul loads in the back. This has been my hunting and work rig for along time. It has a full replacement heavy duty back bumper and air shocks so you can keep it level while your pulling a trailer or hauling loads in the back. It runs and drives good, but will need new bushings on the passenger A arms and on the sway bar. Also tags and inspection are out of date. It'll make a good hunting or work rig. I have the clear Texas title in my hand.

I don't have any way to deliver it, so the buyer will have to come pick it up. I can let it sit here for up to 30 days if need be until you can get it. I'll accept cash in person or Pay Pal.
If you have any questions, just e-mail me at [email protected] or call 325-201-0922 cell and leave a message and I'll get back to ya. It's sittin at 1238 C.R. 754 Mc Caulley, Tx 79534. I'm just 8 miles from Hamlin on FM 57 headed toward Sweetwater. Thanks for lookin, Shannon
Attachments
2012-11-23_13-19-23_200.jpg
Original Poster [OP]
txsreb
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: txsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full yearstxsreb has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA):