2002 Chevy Astro Cargo AWD (MA)

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

2002 Chevy Astro Cargo AWD (MA)

Postby timber12vt [OP] » October 22nd 2013, 1:47pm

I live about 25 minutes north of Boston, MA and am selling my 2002 Chevy Astro Cargo Van (All Wheel Drive), it has around 165,000 on it and I'm selling it for $1950/bro. It does need a little bit of work, so if you are handy or mechanically inclined this is a great deal to pick up a work van (unstoppable in the winter!!) for short money. I have owned it for the past 3 years and have maintained it very well, have receipts for; oil changes every 3000 miles, new tires, new battery, new brakes, and numerous other little bits, but about a week ago I ended up buying a pickup truck and no longer have any use for my trusty little van, the only things that will need to be fixed to bring it back up to 100% is that I believe the thermostat will need replacing (heater blows heat sporadically) and the drivers side front axle will need to be repaired. It drives fine now, but is only rear wheel drive, my mechanic said you can pick a used one up inexpensively and throw it right in. The exterior of the van is pretty decent (a few tiny rust spots), it always passed inspection easily, comes with racks (rated at 1000lbs), tow hitch (5000lb rating) and remote starter (w/2 remotes) Call me if interested. 978-257-5467 or email [email protected]
Original Poster [OP]
timber12vt
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: timber12vt has been a member for 9 full yearstimber12vt has been a member for 9 full yearstimber12vt has been a member for 9 full yearstimber12vt has been a member for 9 full yearstimber12vt has been a member for 9 full yearstimber12vt has been a member for 9 full yearstimber12vt has been a member for 9 full yearstimber12vt has been a member for 9 full yearstimber12vt has been a member for 9 full years
Topics: 5
Alias (AKA):
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: Cargo AWD