FS: 1998 Astro LS AWD in CT

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

FS: 1998 Astro LS AWD in CT

Postby dan0 [OP] » August 1st 2013, 2:12pm

Only had it for a short time but it does need some more work and I'm just not prepared to work on it any longer. I replaced the lower intake manifold gasket.

Items that still need attention: check engine light on, was told it needed a MAF by the previous owner and that the gas tank is rusting on the top. Radio just died the other day. And it seems to have a issue starting after sitting a few days.

It does have the hatch rust, and the bumpers are rusty underneath, otherwise the body is pretty clean other than some small dings and scratches.

Has 136,xxx miles on it. Roof has a Thule tracks in it the previous owner added. I may include the towers with the van for the right price but I am keeping the bars and fairing for my next vehicle. Also have a set of studded snow tires on separate wheels and a new trailer hitch that can be negotiated for if wanted.

It has a lot of potential but just not the work I wanted to take on right now. $1800 OBO

I'll be adding more pictures very soon.

Original Poster [OP]
dan0
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: dan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 3
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1998
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: AWD

• Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Author

Re: FS: 1998 Astro LS AWD in CT

Postby dan0 [OP] » September 22nd 2013, 10:54pm

The BFGs are coming off going on another project, van will be rolling on studded snows for the sale and no radio.

Make some offers I just want it out of the driveway.
Original Poster [OP]
dan0
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: dan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full yearsdan0 has been a member for 8 full years
Alias (AKA):

Re: FS: 1998 Astro LS AWD in CT

Postby dan0 [OP] » September 29th 2013, 1:21am

$1000 firm, I want it gone. Too many projects around the house/garage.
Original Poster [OP]
dan0
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Alias (AKA):