Switch to full site
Astro and Safari vans for sale. Classifieds to help sell your van or if you're in the market for a new van you can browse the classifieds.

Forum rules

Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.
Post a reply

1997 SAFARI FOR SALE $2700 OBO DALLAS

October 28th 2013, 3:16am

Hey all, I got a white Safari for sale. I have used it for my work and as main form of transportation. AC and heater work it comes with casset and CD player and got 4 bucket seats. Dutch Doors, clean title, and all tags up to date. (Bought the van with no back seat) She has few cosmetic issues 1) dent on sliding door 2) small dent above right wheel 3) windshield is cracked but does not need to be replaced. Keep in mind I used it for work and carpet does have stains on it. Mechanical issues 1) Service Engine Light just came on 2 days ago, its one of the O2 sensors and 2)needs new U joints. It has has original U joints and you cant just grease them up like the newer joints, so this would be first time Axle would be getting serviced.

She has done well by me and and I have kept up with her. I love my van but need something else as of now so I think this is a great place for someone to find interest in her. I have not done any repairs on the (above stated) since I want to sell; and quiet honestly their small repairs. My name is Mario and I live in Dallas Tx. I would like to start at $2700 but am open to negotiate. Any other questions feel free to ask and for serious inquires send me a message. I can also send more pics via email or text. :ty:
Attachments
IMAG1101.jpg
all dash.jpg
IMAG1102.jpg
IMAG1104.jpg
IMAG1103.jpg
Post a reply