1999 Safari lifted AWD in NM for sale

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

1999 Safari lifted AWD in NM for sale

Postby atomizer [OP] » January 13th 2014, 5:45pm

Good morning all,

Selling my 1999 GMC Safari AWD lifted van. Has the 4.3 L V6 engine with 190 hp....

The good:
I put 2 inch overland lift on it and new rims and bigger General Grabber tires. I also added a leaf spring in the rear so that I could load all my camping gear and a dirtbike on the back and the rear end would not sag. The van has 134,000 miles and runs great. Has air conditioning, heat, cd, cruise, power windows and locks, New Bilstein shocks, 500 miles on the tires, full privacy tint, Hatch back with 2 lower doors (can fit full sheets of plywood inside van this way), tow package, cold air intake, strong exhaust, great stereo, AWD will take you into the wild and not get you stuck :) etc..
This van would be a campers dream. It has 2 rows of seats in it now but they come out easy. Create your own bed and camping setup.
I just had a brand new radiator installed.

The Bad:
Some small dents on body passengers side. Bumper is 2 inches lower due to lift. Be easy to put a sweet front bumper on from a Chevy s-10 or similar truck.
Trim was taken off and there is still some sticky residue left on paint.
No center console. More leg room now.
Passenger door needs new outside door handle.
cracked rear tail light
That's it.
Go camping and exploring in cool places with this beast. $3750.00

Call 505-579-0035 or send a PM

Original Poster [OP]
atomizer
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: atomizer has been a member for 8 full yearsatomizer has been a member for 8 full yearsatomizer has been a member for 8 full yearsatomizer has been a member for 8 full yearsatomizer has been a member for 8 full yearsatomizer has been a member for 8 full yearsatomizer has been a member for 8 full yearsatomizer has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 2
Alias (AKA):
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro