85 Astro for sale

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

85 Astro for sale

Postby southernglide [OP] » April 10th 2014, 12:21am

Hello fellow vanners. unfortunately I join up to sell my van. Been wanting to fix it up for years, but my health has gone south on me. I had the engine rebuilt several years ago but haven't driven it much as I can't keep a tranny in it. Damn 700r4s. Anyway, it's an 85 with the 4.3l, stock carb (may need rebuild) factory headers, made the dual exhaust myself and has cherry bomb mufflers. Don't sound to bad. Body is in good shape but will need painting. It is blue with a red side door, someone backed into me so I replaced it. It is empty inside except for the fold down bench seat mounted front to rear, was going to make it fold up to the wall out of the way. The tranny works, it's an 86 model, but leak oil from front pump. Like I said my health is bad so I don't want to mess with it anymore. Fix her up, pull the engine and reuse it or whatever, just thought another vanner might want to put some life back in her. I live in Tn. near Ft. Campbell. Asking $800.00 for it. If interested email me at [email protected] and I'll send you some pic's. Thanks and keep on truck'n.
85 Astro.JPG
Astro engine.JPG
Original Poster [OP]
southernglide
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: southernglide has been a member for 6 full yearssouthernglide has been a member for 6 full yearssouthernglide has been a member for 6 full yearssouthernglide has been a member for 6 full yearssouthernglide has been a member for 6 full yearssouthernglide has been a member for 6 full years
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1985
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: Rebuilt 4.3