Have a bunch of 97 parts for sale/trade in Fl

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

Have a bunch of 97 parts for sale/trade in Fl

Postby a2l1 [OP] » February 7th 2011, 8:36am

I just picked up some parts from a running 97 4,3 blazer and now I find out they wont work for my 95 so they are for sale now.
I have a complete spider assembly in really nice condition, power steering pump and bracket, starter assembly, mass air sensor with connector duct, the onboard computer (ecu), flexplate. and some of the bolts from the pump, etc.
I need parts for the 95 so I will trade or just sell these outright. All the parts were tested on the running blazer before being pulled some are newer like the starter. I am open to offers. First agreed on price owns the part. I will try to keep this updated and post the parts that are already gone. I would prefer to sell it all as a package but will sell item by item. These are all used. Most have just a few thousand on them. Postal money orders or personal checks please. I dont have nor do I want paypal. I have had people wrap cash in a sheet of paper and pay that way, its up to you. PM me for specific questions if you like.
I need a heater blower motor for a system with a/c and the resistor, front signal lenses, sliding door rollers and bushings, matching set of aluminum rims, whatever you have to offer just let me know.

Thanks
1995 Regency conversion really a work in progress !!
Hernando County - West Central Florida
Original Poster [OP]
a2l1
U.S. Armed Forces
U.S. Armed Forces
Firing on 5 Cylinders (L1)
Firing on 5 Cylinders (L1)
Years of Membership: a2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full yearsa2l1 has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 73
Alias (AKA): A J
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: 4.3-auto-RWD