Selling 1995 Vortec engine and Fuel pump

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

Selling 1995 Vortec engine and Fuel pump

Postby chevyguybc [OP] » February 19th 2011, 2:13am

I am selling anything associated with CPI as I am getting a shop to convert my 1995 van to TBI.

so I have all the assecories and sending units and spider injection, the motor ran great but a bearing started knocking it had so much power...

Anyways I will ship cheapest rate possible from Canada... and yes the heads are for sale, but not the large exhaust manifolds I am keeping those and having them installed on the engine.
1992 Safari XT Custom
Original Poster [OP]
chevyguybc
Fueling (5/8 tank)
Fueling (5/8 tank)
Years of Membership: chevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full yearschevyguybc has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 12
Alias (AKA):
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: Safari XT