Switch to full site
Sell Parts For Astro and Safari Vans, Accessories, Auto Parts, Replacement, OEM, Performance Parts, Salvage, Aftermarket.

Forum rules

Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.
Topic locked

Swivel seat base **SOLD***

December 1st 2016, 12:42am

OK... so ya know what I got (Hardly used sadly), and ya know I no longer got my Safari... so this needs a new home, and I need some Christmas money :)

$200 including delivery via PayPal (please use donation and some lame message how you are helping me) It saves me over 3% and all pennies matter right now ;)

Bruce... PM me if ya want
Last edited by tequilasunset on December 1st 2016, 3:37am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Swivel seat base from Johnny @ Expedition Portal

December 1st 2016, 2:21am

Well I sincerely wish you sell it. I too,... own a "johnny swivel base". I consider the swivel to be a must have for any Astro van that you travel in. It is robust base and just bolts on and works. No, I not getting any commission for pitching this. Hopefully, I am contributing to the forum in recognizing good value.

December 1st 2016, 3:19am

I am very interested but have a couple questions.
Are the slider tracks already attached??
How much more to cover the fees so I can put it on the paypal credit??

December 1st 2016, 3:36am

S O L D !!! Woot!!
Christmas money greatly appreciated!
Topic locked