Seat swivel, Bug Deflector, cup holders, random stuff in CA

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

Seat swivel, Bug Deflector, cup holders, random stuff in CA

Postby gavio [OP] » May 13th 2017, 7:17pm

I have some random Astrofari stuff that needs to move along.... Prices range from cheap to free....

First is a swivel seat base from an Astro conversion van.... It's a good start to building a swiveling seat, but needs to be lubed up - it works but it's VERY stiff -and would need mods to fit the stock seat to it, though you could bolt conversion seats directly to it.... It includes seat tracks (also for conversion van seats)..... I can also include a stock seat base for parts if you want... All that for $15 :banana:

Next is an AVS bug deflector for gen2 vans.... It's in good shape, no cracks, breaks, warps, though it has the scratches and so on you'd have if you'd ridden around on the front of a moving automobile for very long.... Just get some new double-sided tape and you're good to go..... Sell new on rockauto for $66, I'm selling for $20.....

I also have a very nice set of cupholder inserts for gen2 vans... New ones sell for $25 a pair, these are just 10 little dollars - how cool is that?

I have a 6-lug donut spare that's never seen road use that you can have for free -that's right FREE :rockon:

There's also a small pile of assorted leftovers, mostly interior odds and ends, also free......

Pictures below, I'm located about an hour north of San Francisco, come pick this stuff up.... Please...... Would be great if someone wanted to just get the whole stack at once, I'm moving and paring down....

DSCN8214.JPG

DSCN8208.JPG

DSCN8209.JPG

DSCN8212.JPG

DSCN8200.JPG
2004 Safari, 4 inch lift, NP-231 t-case, 255/70/16 BFGs, home-brewed pop top, full camper, on-board propane, lions and tigers and bears, oh my.....
Original Poster [OP]
gavio
Firing on 2 Cylinders (L2)
Years of Membership: gavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full years
Topics: 77
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2004
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: AWD

• Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Author

Re: Seat swivel, Bug Deflector, cup holders, random stuff in

Postby deafman » May 13th 2017, 7:51pm

gavio wrote:I have some random Astrofari stuff that needs to move along.... Prices range from cheap to free....

First is a swivel seat base from an Astro conversion van.... It's a good start to building a swiveling seat, but needs to be lubed up - it works but it's VERY stiff

For who ever is interested in the swivel it may need cleaning / lube.
Or a new bearing.

They make a replacement bearing kit for Flexsteel swivel seats.
It comes with bearing, large washer, lock washer, and a new nut.
I bought two for $30 delivered - give or take a dollar.
I don't know the info for it off hand but I have it written down somewhere.

The guy ran a RV supply and welcomed questions.
I sent him pics and he knew exactly which bearing.

Good luck Gavio.
I bet somebody will be stoked to get that stuff out of your way.
:thumbup:
deafman
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Years of Membership: deafman has been a member for 4 full yearsdeafman has been a member for 4 full yearsdeafman has been a member for 4 full yearsdeafman has been a member for 4 full years
Topics: 15
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2002
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: LS RWD

Postby deafman » May 14th 2017, 5:28am

Also the cup holders that you have are WAY BETTER than the after market ones.
I bought an after market and it fits well but is in no way as pliable as the originals.
It was thicker, harder, stiffer rubber and does not bend or forgive.
Holds my Lone Star Lite great but cups and things that are a little larger do not squeeze in well at all.
I have one original cup holder and the difference is EXTREME.

So your cup holders are WAY BETTER than the after market ones.
:thumbup:
deafman
Years of Membership: deafman has been a member for 4 full yearsdeafman has been a member for 4 full yearsdeafman has been a member for 4 full yearsdeafman has been a member for 4 full years
Topics: 15
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2002
Extra Info: LS RWD

Postby gavio [OP] » May 14th 2017, 5:33pm

Thanks, guys, hopefully this'll make somebody (somebodies?) on the forum a nice deal.....

I also remembered I have a set of good factory rear leaf springs I removed when I did my lift.... And I will soon have a good steering wheel to add to the pile....
2004 Safari, 4 inch lift, NP-231 t-case, 255/70/16 BFGs, home-brewed pop top, full camper, on-board propane, lions and tigers and bears, oh my.....
Original Poster [OP]
gavio
Years of Membership: gavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full yearsgavio has been a member for 7 full years
Alias (AKA):

Postby dcloye » May 15th 2017, 6:42am

Hi there!
I live in Rohnert Park in Sonoma County so "one hour north of SF" is probably nearby. I have use for at least some of the free misc interior parts. Message me with a time and place to meet. I'll take that whole box! Thanks! Chris
dcloye
Fueling (3/8 tank)
Fueling (3/8 tank)
Years of Membership: dcloye has been a member for 5 full yearsdcloye has been a member for 5 full yearsdcloye has been a member for 5 full yearsdcloye has been a member for 5 full yearsdcloye has been a member for 5 full years
Topics: 7
Alias (AKA): WikiMouse
Van Model Year: 2001

Postby gavio [OP] » May 18th 2017, 4:31am

Well, the bug deflector is gone...

And the box of free kibbles is gone....

Seat swivel anyone?

Spare spare tire?
Original Poster [OP]
gavio
Alias (AKA):

Postby WinnieVan » May 18th 2017, 5:36am

OP. wanna help a noob with a lift I'll bring beer parts and some cash for your time! I'm in Berkeley.
WinnieVan
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L3)
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L3)
Years of Membership: WinnieVan has been a member for 4 full yearsWinnieVan has been a member for 4 full yearsWinnieVan has been a member for 4 full yearsWinnieVan has been a member for 4 full years
Topics: 63
Alias (AKA):

Postby VanDan » August 12th 2017, 5:13pm

Swivel, cup holders and bug defector? How much to 08527?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2001 AWD Astro LT ~130k Spend 11Hr/day. Mobile office.
4"rear lift on HD S10 springs with OLV shackles set on small.
1" TKey and 2" pucks in front. Bilsteins 235/85R16 ProCompAT. Torq +2din head unit
VanDan
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Years of Membership: VanDan has been a member for 3 full yearsVanDan has been a member for 3 full yearsVanDan has been a member for 3 full years
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2001
Extra Info: 2001 AWD Astro LT

Postby gavio [OP] » August 13th 2017, 4:36am

All gone.... All I have left is the cupholders, but they are buried in storage and won't see the light of day at least until I get back here in late September.....
Original Poster [OP]
gavio
Alias (AKA):