(96+)Gen2 & Gen3 acrylic cupholder/drink tray

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

Re: (96+)Gen2 & Gen3 acrylic cupholder/drink tray

Postby AstroWill [OP] » October 30th 2018, 12:59am

Looking good Bob!

Trolls take away from productive work, best to starve the troll of attention by ignoring it and going about your business.
Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L7)
Years of Membership: AstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 106
Alias (AKA):
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro

Postby AstroWill [OP] » November 2nd 2018, 9:38pm

Moving this over to the for sale section as it became a reality.

I still have a few left, the last sales for the year will be in about 2 weeks with the last shipment of the year being on the 19th of November. If there are any available after that, they will be shipped out in Jan.

Trolls take away from productive work, best to starve the troll of attention by ignoring it and going about your business.
Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Years of Membership: AstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full yearsAstroWill has been a member for 11 full years
Alias (AKA):

Postby AstroWill [OP] » November 15th 2018, 4:56am

As we roll past the mid week point I figured I would give this a bump. All orders paid for by the 18th19th of this month will be shipped out by the 19th20th.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby AstroWill [OP] » November 15th 2018, 10:42pm

Awesome guys, another one gone, I have 3 left that are packaged and ready to ship.

Also, in January the USPS is going to raise shipping prices, so the price will change a little bit.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby AstroWill [OP] » November 19th 2018, 6:39pm

Last day for orders this year. Otherwise see you in January :)

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby AstroWill [OP] » January 10th 2019, 1:22am

These are shipping again, but the price will increase just a little bit as of January 27th, because of new shipping rates.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby Left Coast Resident » January 10th 2019, 2:46am

I applaud you for doing this for the community and would buy one -- unfortunately I have a '95, and it is different. I can put a cup in mine, but not a bottle of any sort.
Left Coast Resident
Fueling (1/4 tank)
Fueling (1/4 tank)
Years of Membership: Left Coast Resident has been a member for 5 full yearsLeft Coast Resident has been a member for 5 full yearsLeft Coast Resident has been a member for 5 full yearsLeft Coast Resident has been a member for 5 full yearsLeft Coast Resident has been a member for 5 full years
Topics: 6
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1995
Extra Info: RWD Cam Chip Posi

Postby AstroWill [OP] » January 16th 2019, 4:36am

Left Coast Resident wrote:I applaud you for doing this for the community and would buy one -- unfortunately I have a '95, and it is different. I can put a cup in mine, but not a bottle of any sort.

Thanks! I have seen some 95 conversion vans in the yard that had some mods done to that area, might be something to keep an eye out for.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby Von Mackelroy » January 26th 2019, 2:36pm

AstroWill wrote:These are shipping again, but the price will increase just a little bit as of January 27th, because of new shipping rates.

New member here, very interested in this but seemingly can't send you a PM.

2003 Astro with those crappy rubber things in the cupholders.

V.
Von Mackelroy
250k+ Miles
250k+ Miles
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Years of Membership: Von Mackelroy has been a member for 1 full year
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2003

Postby AstroWill [OP] » January 28th 2019, 11:10pm

Von Mackelroy wrote:
AstroWill wrote:These are shipping again, but the price will increase just a little bit as of January 27th, because of new shipping rates.

New member here, very interested in this but seemingly can't send you a PM.

2003 Astro with those crappy rubber things in the cupholders.

V.

Probably because you didn't have enough posts at the time.

Note: I have updated the price by $0.30 due to January USPS shipping increase of $0.30 for each shipment.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby sixsixsixsix is online! » January 29th 2019, 1:53pm

Left Coast Resident wrote:I applaud you for doing this for the community and would buy one -- unfortunately I have a '95, and it is different. I can put a cup in mine, but not a bottle of any sort.

AstroWill wrote: ... Note: I have updated the price by $0.30 due to January USPS shipping increase of $0.30 for each shipment.

I agree with the "Guy That Lives on the The Left Coast", nice to see again , members of the Forum being so Generous.
And that 30 cents is nothing.

We, of The Van fame, will gladly "Kick In" that 30 cents for Anyone that orders a Cupholder from Will this year.
yep, it's in Writing... And We will double it for ANY Federal Employee. :2:
All We need from Will is a count and Paypal will take care of the rest.

:ty:

Mike
Well, after all... what would Banacek say ?... “AOC - her astonishing matryoshka-like ignorance, like the rest of The Squad is surpassed only by the relentless idiocy of the democrats, antifa & it’s attendant mass media, mayors & governors.”

sixsixsixsix is online!
Orange Status (L5)
Orange Status (L5)
Years of Membership: sixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full years
Topics: 36
Alias (AKA): Mike
Van Model Year: 1992
Extra Info: LT W CPI - RWD 200K

Postby AstroWill [OP] » February 1st 2019, 7:04pm

sixsix wrote:
AstroWill wrote: ... Note: I have updated the price by $0.30 due to January USPS shipping increase of $0.30 for each shipment.

I agree with the "Guy That Lives on the The Left Coast", nice to see again , members of the Forum being so Generous.
And that 30 cents is nothing.

We, of The Van fame, will gladly "Kick In" that 30 cents for Anyone that orders a Cupholder from Will this year.
yep, it's in Writing... And We will double it for ANY Federal Employee. :2:
All We need from Will is a count and Paypal will take care of the rest.

Thanks for the offer but I have no desire to make the process any more complicated.

Edit: Now if they want to contact you and get their $0.30 directly from you, then that is cool with me. Doesn't have to involve me at all, they can just send/post a picture or whatever if they choose that path.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby sixsixsixsix is online! » February 1st 2019, 11:05pm

OK, fine

How 'bout you make one for The Van - it is a 1992 Gen I w/ the "Even MORE impossible cup holders" ( the Actual GMC Item Nomenclature ).

Thanks sooo much in advance. I'll pay you Anything.

Mike
Well, after all... what would Banacek say ?... “AOC - her astonishing matryoshka-like ignorance, like the rest of The Squad is surpassed only by the relentless idiocy of the democrats, antifa & it’s attendant mass media, mayors & governors.”

sixsixsixsix is online!
Orange Status (L5)
Orange Status (L5)
Years of Membership: sixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full years

Postby Doogie » February 2nd 2019, 7:20am

Crap I LOVE This! Can't tell you how many times my coffee mug has hit the floor!
Doogie
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: Doogie has been a member for 1 full year
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA): Doogie
Van Model Year: 2005
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: AWD Cargo

Postby sixsixsixsix is online! » February 2nd 2019, 3:27pm

Doogie wrote:Crap I LOVE This! Can't tell you how many times my coffee mug has hit the floor!

Honestly, were friendly here - you can tell us.

Were your ... friend ...

"Our names are Mike & Jeannie and we are "Spillers"... yes we spilled Many, maaannny drinks in The Van... ( ...heads downs, cricket sounds ).
Surely you've seen our carpet - aka - wretched mess.
Poor Gen I Vans all go to heaven because they endured such vile language & ...

Mike

sixsixsixsix is online!
Orange Status (L5)
Orange Status (L5)

Postby DansAstro » February 2nd 2019, 6:53pm

Any update on the E shape? I would buy one...
DansAstro
Fueling (1/2 tank)
Fueling (1/2 tank)
Years of Membership: DansAstro has been a member for 1 full year
Topics: 12
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2005
Extra Info: 4.3L V6 RWD

Postby AstroWill [OP] » February 4th 2019, 4:49pm

DansAstro wrote:Any update on the E shape? I would buy one...

I have only had a couple say they wanted a design E cupholder. Really need at least a good handful to commit and then I will make them.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby AstroWill [OP] » February 26th 2019, 4:17am

4 remaining.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby AstroWill [OP] » April 23rd 2019, 10:17pm

Looks like there will be 2 left by the end of the week. After those are gone, I'm going wait a while before having any more made.

Original Poster [OP]
AstroWill
Technical Director
Technical Director
Alias (AKA):

Postby Meili » May 2nd 2019, 6:15pm

Do you take Venmo?
Meili
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Years of Membership: Meili has been a member for 1 full year
Topics: 14
Alias (AKA):