Switch to full site
Sell Parts For Astro and Safari Vans, Accessories, Auto Parts, Replacement, OEM, Performance Parts, Salvage, Aftermarket.

Forum rules

Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.
Post a reply

Astro parts for sale

May 4th 2020, 6:48pm

I used to own a Chevy Astro 1996 p reg a few years ago just been tidying my garage and I have some new parts I never got found to fitting
I have 6 new plugs
Oil filter
Fuel filter
And a set of brake pads

I’ve no idea what I paid for these and would be too heavy to post them out. I’m in Tamworth staffs if anyone wants to make me a sensible offer and collect

Re: Astro parts for sale

May 4th 2020, 8:31pm

You can probably put those pads in a flat rate box/envelope for about $7-$9.
What kind of oil filter is it?
How much would you want for both pads and filter?

May 5th 2020, 2:59am

I’m guessing staffs = Staffordshire which = England, so I doubt a flat rate box is going to work.

August 17th 2020, 10:49am

Not that I need them but you never know, I'll offer you £20 for the lot plus a tenner for the postage, I live in Southend-on-Sea Essex. email, [email protected]
Post a reply