non LS V8 headers for sale

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

non LS V8 headers for sale

Postby markmitch [OP] » November 16th 2020, 6:52am

These are hedman 68600 headers with the tube welded in for vortec heads EGR the tube is capped. I bought these used from a member about a year and a half ago. They have been dinged to provide room for motor mounts. They will fit any pre LS V8 in a REAR drive Astro/Safari. 283, 305, 327, 350 and 400. They will also fit any combination such as the 383 stroker. I paid 75.00 for them and would like to get close to that but I will consider offers. You pay shipping.
They do not come with gaskets and the collectors have been welded to pipes. I swapped from rear drive to AWD frame so I can not use them any longer. Mark
Original Poster [OP]
markmitch
AstroSafari Pioneer
AstroSafari Pioneer
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L6)
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L6)
Years of Membership: markmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full yearsmarkmitch has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 626
Alias (AKA): 1st gen or frankenvan
Van Model Year: 1989
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: RS V8 AWD