transmission for sale

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

transmission for sale

Postby astrobuff13 [OP] » February 5th 2021, 3:38am

IMG_1119.JPG
hard at work, painting!
hello. i am a new member. i have a rebuilt transmission i am selling for best offer. it is 3 years old , professionally rebuilt with paperwork, and less than 25,000 miles on it. My 2001 Astro LS 4.3L , V6, RWD, runs perfect, engine ( 194,000 miles) and transmission, and everything else, it was always maintained. I need to sell this as a parts vehicle or part it out myself. There is only one major problem and the entire frame rusted out and needs huge repair and a new frame. I put a lot of money into this Van. Transmission is Rebuilt GM THM 4L65E Electronic Automatic Overdrive Trans 2WD. i suppose the cost of having it removed from the vehicle and shipping to someone may cancel out the selling price. astrobuff13
Original Poster [OP]
astrobuff13
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Topics: 3
Alias (AKA): bill
Van Model Year: 2001
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: 4.3 L V6 RWD LS