Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

****SOLD****Original honeycomb wheels from Gen 1 Astro RS

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  sixsix 
#1 ·
****SOLD****

4 used honeycomb wheels from Gen 1 Chevrolet Astro RS, with 4 Uniroyal Tigerpaw tires. Wheels are in good shape-some surface rust on back. But they'll clean right up. Tires have good tread left. These Gen 1 wheels are hard to find.
$350 for all 4, obo. If you just want the tires or just the wheels, get in touch. I'm sure we can work something out. Southtown in Corvallis, OR. Local delivery might be possible.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Goobyb4u8 said:
How much would you want for just the wheels?
How about $50? Plus shipping.
FYI: two of them are missing a couple of the plastic clips. (See pic) But the center caps still didn't come off the wheels, so...doesn't seem to be a problem? They are looser than the other two though.
There are two other people asking about them, got there before you. So I wanna give them a quick chance to take them if they want. But let me know if you're still interested and I'll get back to you if the other people don't want them or are too slow to respond.

Attachments

#9 ·
sixsix said:
What would you take for the 4 center caps ? ...
Hooptie said:
How about $50? Plus shipping.
FYI: two of them are missing a couple of the plastic clips. (See pic) But the center caps still didn't come off the wheels, so...doesn't seem to be a problem? They are looser than the other two though.
You are on - for $50 + shipping.

PM if needed - Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.