Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

part out - 92 safari GT

6K views 72 replies 15 participants last post by  squeek daddy 
#1 ·
i have a nice lookin white 92 safari GT with 139,000 on the clock. only problems with it is the trans is bad ( not shifting gears) and th drivers seat is tore. has gray interior dutch doors in the rear, good 4.3. all body panels are good. nice fiberglass running boards, has rear a/c

4.3 complete - $300
rims and tires - 125 or 100 and something to roll on
grill and head light buckets - $20
front doors complete - $55 - each
front doors with door panels - $65
door panels - $15 each
sliding door - $60
all 3 rear dutch doors with panels - $110
with out - $100
rear panels - 15 for all three
running boards $30
4 captains chairs - $80 or $25 each drivers is ripped but is power
rear bench - $25
fenders - $40 each
side windows - $15 each
windshield - $20 - you take out
hydroboost set up for the brakes - $125 including power steering pump - pending
power mirrors - $15 each - pending
power mirror switch - pending
tail lights - $10 - pending
reese hitch - $60 - pending
steering box - $30 - pending

ask away on other parts and pics. i will try to get some pics in a lil bit

I can also use things in trade as well. I need an engine hoist to take the motor out (ot if you are buying it, bring your own)
but remember cash is king!

See less See more
#10 ·
i would be willing to ship it, but you pay shipping of course. bad thing is you are second in line now for it.

for soe reason i am not getting email updates, but i getting emails for pms so if you dont hear from me pm me

#13 ·
Dayton, eh...? That's a few hours from the big D (metro Detroit). Basically, I'm on stock rims with 215/65r15 tires. The tires themselves are in great shape and probably have less than 10,000 miles on them, but because I swapped out my cluster and did the white face mod to the new one (and dorked up the speed needle in the process), I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the speedometer back to where it should be...

#25 ·
tossing in my 2 cents here,

matt (squeek daddy) met me and my wife at 930pm sunday night, and helped me pull the hitch off the astro. i left at 1130 to head back to indy- with a hitch!
we moved the vehicle from its outdoor perch to his garage and did some grinding and knuckle busting to get it off.

great parts from this van, it has alot less rust than most 92's out there, everything is in good shape, and everything but the trans is in good working order.
plus, the rear door panels came off without breaking em!

i cant thank him enough for the hitch, and the help in getting it off his van (rolling around on the cold concrete last night) with a head cold!

my experience with matt was great, and i have no doubts that yours will be too!!

:ty:

matt carr
indy, in

edit: add pix attach

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.