TransGo '93-'96 4L60E Shift Kit + Lots of Extras - $300.00

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

TransGo '93-'96 4L60E Shift Kit + Lots of Extras - $300.00

Postby Casey [OP] » December 16th 2009, 4:59am

I have a bunch of TransGo shift kit parts used for about 750 miles in a '95 GM 4L60E transmission. TransGo Stage 2 shift kit, Corvette servo, The Beast sunshell, new 1-2 and 3-4 shift solenoids, new clutches, steels, new oil pump and bushings, new one-piece input shaft seals properly sized/installed by a local trans shop, etc. Bascially, I bought a $482.00 hi-po rebuild kit from ProBuilt Automatics in Costa Mesa, Ca, plus I bough the TransGo separator plate, Corvette servo, and The Beast sunshell, two new shift solenoids, etc.- over $650.00 worth of parts.

What's shown in the four pics is only a sampling of what I have. Please ask if you want to know if I have a specific part(s) and I'll let you know ASAP.

The improvement in shift quality was very niticeable, with firm, quick shifts and easy engagement of overdrive. It was a huge improvement over the stock parts. Unfortunately, one of the rear bearings siezed and I made the switch to a T-5 manual trans, so the 4L60E was a stripped and what's left are the parts I have.

These parts will fit '93-'96 GM 4L60E transmissions in C/K pickups, Astro/Safari vans, full-size G-vans, Impalas, etc. The parts will need a quick wash in solvent to remove any residue (the filter caught 99% of the debris from the bearing failure), but everything appears to be in good shape. I have the complete valve body ready to install, or switch the pieces over to your vavle body if you wish. The '95 VB I have has only 95K miles on it so it's in good shape.

I have an ATSG service manual and full instruction from TransGo for the shift kit I will include. I would prefer everything to go to one person as that would make it much easier, but I will sell individual parts or groups of parts separately if necessary.

I have extra parts from a '94 4L60E I purchased, as well as some of the stock parts left over from the '95- two stock sunshells in great shape, a '94 valve body and the stock valves from both the '94 and '95, VB bolts, an extra pan, and a mainshaft.

I also have a like-new flexplate that I installed when I re-installed the trans, so it also has about 750 miles on it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, and bolts are included. I replaced my old one thinking it had the tyival cracking causing the rattling noise- no such luck...so now I have two good flexplates. :dunce:

If you're planning to rebuild your 4L60E or just improve its shift quality, this is a great deal on what you'll need.

I'm just north of Milwaukee, so anyone local that wants to stop by and check out what I have is welcome to do so. I can probably meet you around the metro Milwaukee area if that helps, too. :wave:

Thanks,

Casey
Attachments
4l60evb1.jpg
clutches.jpg
fp.jpg
vetteservo.jpg
thebeast.jpg
Original Poster [OP]
Casey
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Years of Membership: Casey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 24
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1995
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: 4.3L LT 5-speed

Re: TransGo '93-'96 4L60E Shift Kit + Lots of Extras - $300.00

Postby Casey [OP] » December 30th 2009, 5:47pm

Make me an offer on any of this stuff if you're interested. I'd like to get it to someone who can use it! :layrubber:
Original Poster [OP]
Casey
Years of Membership: Casey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full yearsCasey has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 24
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1995
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: 4.3L LT 5-speed