NEW Stillen Xenon Body parts Shorty side skirts

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

NEW Stillen Xenon Body parts Shorty side skirts

Postby Clayboy [OP] » September 5th 2015, 3:27am

I have had these on Craigslist for a friend for about a month. Thought I might find more interest here.

The stillen piece is mint. Still in the plastic with mounting bolts

I cant find any good pictures of it. Maybe someone on here with the 1 Gen style van has one.

The side skirts are for the short wheel base and look new. Two sets, one with steps, one without.

The front and rear bumpers are in good shape but they are a little "droopy" from sitting so long.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Check out the ad here :

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/pts/5160199317.html
Original Poster [OP]
Clayboy
Fueling (3/4 tank)
Fueling (3/4 tank)
Years of Membership: Clayboy has been a member for 8 full yearsClayboy has been a member for 8 full yearsClayboy has been a member for 8 full yearsClayboy has been a member for 8 full yearsClayboy has been a member for 8 full yearsClayboy has been a member for 8 full yearsClayboy has been a member for 8 full yearsClayboy has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 15
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1999
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: LT 4.3L V6 RWD