Starting issues

Starting issues

Postby Whywhy52 [OP] » July 15th 2020, 7:55am

Has anyone had intermittent issues with their van starting? My 1999 has been not starting all the time. I can drive for an hour and it starts right up, stop and it starts. Then out of the blue the battery is drained and the person jumping me has to let their car run for a bit before my van will even turn over. I guy I was standing with at the junkyard said he’d had that problem a lot. He’d get out and shake is negative wire. I’ll clean the posts and see what happens but the battery is getting drained. I had no problems until I had to have a shop replace my condenser and a few other things last week. They suggested getting a condenser with an inside seal, so hope it was worth the extra money. Any suggestions on a good strong battery for this conversion van if I need it? Thanks in advance!
Original Poster [OP]
Whywhy52
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Topics: 2
Alias (AKA): Billy
Van Model Year: 1999
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: RWD Starcraft Conver