shredded wiring harness 1998 astro van

shredded wiring harness 1998 astro van

Postby tracy [OP] » May 8th 2012, 2:50am

does any one know about the 2 blk wires coming out of the round connector that plugs into the fuel pump harness? they appear to run up the diagram to a little black dot then it just shows 1 blk wire going out to the intake air sensor. my trouble started when the harness got caught in the drive shaft and tore out a 3 feet section and now im trying to piece it back together. most of the wires are color coded but i have 3 blk wires and 2 ppl \wht wires left to figure out where they go. i know that one ppl/wht is the fuel level input and the others appear on the diagram to go to the oxygen sensors but i dont want to guess and fry some thing. please can some one help.
Original Poster [OP]
tracy
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: tracy has been a member for 8 full yearstracy has been a member for 8 full yearstracy has been a member for 8 full yearstracy has been a member for 8 full yearstracy has been a member for 8 full yearstracy has been a member for 8 full yearstracy has been a member for 8 full yearstracy has been a member for 8 full years
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1998
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: 4.3L