Turn Signal Modification?

Turn Signal Modification?

Postby daytonboi [OP] » July 20th 2012, 2:08am

I bought some amber/white switch back bulbs. I have a problem though, that I forgot when I ordered them. When my parking lights are on and I turn the turn signal on the parking lights stay lit in the front and don't allow the amber lights to show up all that well. I was wondering if there was a way to change it so that when the car starts to signal the light go back and forth. Thanks for any help.
Original Poster [OP]
daytonboi
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Years of Membership: daytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full yearsdaytonboi has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 35
Alias (AKA): El
Van Model Year: 1998
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: AWD