Astro 2003 lights don't turn on at night.

Astro 2003 lights don't turn on at night.

Postby ypelchat [OP] » August 31st 2013, 7:35pm

Hi;

I'm a newbie here, and thanks in advance for your patience.

I have a weird intermittent problem with my 2003 Chevy Astro. The lights don't turn on automatically at night, anymore. When the problem happens, the blue high beam pilot light lits in the dasboard. The lights do turn on after the truck has been running for 10 - 45 minutes... Even if I use the manual light switch knob, i'm unable to get the lights to operate. I'm wondering if any of you here, encountered that annoying problem?
Original Poster [OP]
ypelchat
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: ypelchat has been a member for 7 full yearsypelchat has been a member for 7 full yearsypelchat has been a member for 7 full yearsypelchat has been a member for 7 full yearsypelchat has been a member for 7 full yearsypelchat has been a member for 7 full yearsypelchat has been a member for 7 full years
Topics: 1
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2003
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: AWD