Funny problem.

Funny problem.

Postby swl91 [OP] » November 9th 2014, 11:27pm

So my van has had this problem for a while but its been getting more frequent to where I want to fix it. So to the problem, there is random times where the keyless entry wont lock the van so ill go and hit the button on the door and the rear wiper goes off. So I hold the lock button down and it decides to also spray washer fluid along with the wiper going off :whack: . After a few tries it somehow goes back to normal for a random period of time and then does it again. :ty:
98 Astro lt rwd 162k- daily
15 Subaru wrx- fun car/track toy
Original Poster [OP]
swl91
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Years of Membership: swl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full yearsswl91 has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 5
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1998
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: LT RWD FE2 3.42

• Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Author
  • 2004 Astro Cargo Van Power door Lock Problem / Questions
    by DD1 » October 9th 2020, 4:12am in Electrical
    6 Replies
    Last post by AstroWill View the latest post
    November 26th 2020, 1:40am
  •  
    Last post by AstroSafari.com View the latest post
    January 22nd 2021, 5:15pm

Re: Funny problem.

Postby The Drummer » November 9th 2014, 11:35pm

While i was restoring my van i left the rear gate open and since it was rotten bad ,water got into the rear hatch switch and the front door locks actuators went nuts , i replaced the rear switch and it all went back to normal , as nothing to do with the rear wiper but the front locks and the rear hatch are connected somehow , maybe the rear wiper module is going south ,its underneath the trim ,maybe wiggle the plugs ,or unplug it and see what happends with the front locks .
''USE THE TORQUE LUKE ''

and beware of trees ,them nasty wooden things are evil .
The Drummer
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L2)
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L2)
Years of Membership: The Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 9 full years
Topics: 16
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2000
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: SLT 4.3 AWD