Photoshop Elements & Premier Bundle

Photoshop Elements & Premier Bundle

Postby sixsix [OP] » March 21st 2020, 7:30pm

So, with nothing to do and nowhere to go and what with death and destruction just around the corner...

I decided to start working on The Van again, but this time use some up to date software to aid in documentation.
We purchased Photoshop Elements & Premier Bundle - 2019 last year and have not been able to work with it at all.

We both used 1995 MGI Photosuite for not so complicated edits like boxes, circles, lines, text, sizing or brightness.
Win 10 says, "no, no". We both hate Windows resident drawing crap, but have used it sparingly, like Paint ( rhymes w/ aint )

I use engineering & drafting software and know PC stuff real well - she doesn't. I know Layers, she thinks of clothes.
Bless her heart.
So we need an easy tutorial that will help us do what you see in our build thread - colored lines, a few circles, some yellow text or paste a few colored arrows or thingies and rotate an inserted graphic or just stick in an arrow, resize it, then change it's color.

here's a few past pics:

Most of the Y0uTube stuff is over complicated with masks, subtractions and stuff we will never use.
We intend to use the editors ( photo & video ) in 'Expert' mode while keeping the tools we use simple.

I have also enrolled in the "Writing Reduction and Verbose Restriction" course at N. Kentucky University, an accredited institution located in beautiful Highland Heights, Ky, a suburb of Covington, Kentucky, which is itself, a Commonwealth. Covington is in the Tri-State, which includes Cincinnati and Wildroot, Indiana, which is, of course, the home state of our Vice President, Pence. I also think it was the home state of that Vice President of the United States some time back, that thought potato was pronounced, potato.
It would seem as though I need to do some more homework...

"Ban gerrymandering" out 1 side, then says, "We really need to get rid of the electoral college for starters, there is no way in hell that the person that receives fewer votes wins, simply crazy."
So only CAL, ILL & NY Elects

Original Poster [OP]
sixsix
Firing on 6 Cylinders (L5)
Years of Membership: sixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full years
Topics: 38
Alias (AKA): Mike
Van Model Year: 1992
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: LT W CPI - RWD 200K

Re: Photoshop Elements & Premier Bundle

Postby sixsix [OP] » March 22nd 2020, 12:25am

Used PS now for about an hour total - hating it's sophistication already.

Trying to draw a simple filled rectangle at the bottom of a recently posted photo that the AS.com logo covered.

"Ban gerrymandering" out 1 side, then says, "We really need to get rid of the electoral college for starters, there is no way in hell that the person that receives fewer votes wins, simply crazy."
So only CAL, ILL & NY Elects

Original Poster [OP]
sixsix
Years of Membership: sixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full yearssixsix has been a member for 6 full years
Topics: 38
Alias (AKA): Mike
Van Model Year: 1992
Extra Info: LT W CPI - RWD 200K

Postby stent » March 22nd 2020, 5:37am

sixsix wrote: "Writing Reduction and Verbose Restriction" course

the ernest hemingway method.

i'd like to learn how to markup my pics too.

stay safe sixsix

:confusion-waiting: :handgestures-fingerscrossed:
stent
Firing on 2 Cylinders (L1)
Firing on 2 Cylinders (L1)
Years of Membership: stent has been a member for 3 full yearsstent has been a member for 3 full yearsstent has been a member for 3 full years
Topics: 2
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1999
Extra Info: rwd cargo

Postby Leeann_93 » March 28th 2020, 12:50am

I use full-version Photoshop essentially every day for work and have since 1996. It has changed a bit since then, but I'm self-taught anyway.

I have a set of NAPP Photoshop video tutorials, but they're from '05, I think, and they're in .mov format.

I have a Photoshop for Dummies PDF - but it's from '07 and for Photoshop CS3, and a Photoshop Layers tutorial also from '07.

You want any of it, let me know.
'05 Astro AWD vin X
'02 Astro LS AWD vin X
'00 Astro LS AWD - WIP
'99 Safari XLE AWD - broke
'93 AWD EXT vin W - real broke
Leeann_93
Team Leader
Team Leader
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L7)
Firing on 8 Cylinders (L7)
Years of Membership: Leeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full yearsLeeann_93 has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 44
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2005
Extra Info: LS AWD

Return to Computer Corner

It is currently March 1st 2021, 11:33am

Computer Corner Forum
Computer CornerForums for discussion of computers and related technologies. Hardware and software, PC and Macs, programming, windows or unix operating systems.
To create a new topic in Computer Corner, click this button:
Previous topic Next topic
Recent Image Attachments
Attached by:
Attached by: Munken
Munken
in Computer Corner
Views: 5817
Comments: 47
Date: Sep 05 '17
Time: 11:55am
» Read last comment