Need Advice on Potential purchase of 2005 Astro

Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Please help us keep topics organized by making an effort to find an appropriate category before posting here. More often than not the posts in this forum could be moved to a better suited category.

Re: Need Advice on Potential purchase of 2005 Astro

Postby WimpTech » August 24th 2016, 7:14pm

Welcome to the family Rexblue!

Sorry for my late reply, i've been busy lately. Make sure you select the OBDII device in the Torque setup menu, otherwise it will do... well pretty much what it is doing now. The link was for the reader I use and I know it works on 2 vans, a Camry and a Cherokee so far.
Feel free to PM me if you are still having issues.

Juststartin'- Cool, hope it works out well. I use mine primarily to monitor things like RPM, temp, MAF, throttle and MPG. You can customize each screen with what ever data is available.
WimpTech - Precision Guesswork... Questionable Results.

My Van Build: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=103714
My Other Van: http://www.vcvc.org/showthread.php/3013 ... ersion-Van
WimpTech
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L5)
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L5)
Years of Membership: WimpTech has been a member for 4 full yearsWimpTech has been a member for 4 full yearsWimpTech has been a member for 4 full yearsWimpTech has been a member for 4 full years
Topics: 38
Alias (AKA): =Wimpy=
Van Model Year: 2000
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: AWD 3+1 Lift

Previous