Just a name change

Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Please help us keep topics organized by making an effort to find an appropriate category before posting here. More often than not the posts in this forum could be moved to a better suited category.

Just a name change

Postby Gary [OP] » February 3rd 2011, 11:11pm

I have grown to very much like the name of my project van as "Ole Yellar" and I do think when I ref to it most members here know about the van I am talking about which is the 1985 High Top van you see in the picture.But it had gotten to the point where with the rust repair "could" get it back to a viable van and for me to have a no window cargo I would have to do fillers in the windows too.So I bought a rust free 1989 Florida cargo Astro.

So here is the name change.The 1989 cargo will be known as "Ole Yellar" and will get the conversion top from the 1985.The 1985 will be known as the "shop van" and will be top less this spring for hauling parts and materials,beach runs,and a back-up to the 1994LT if I don't complete a repair to that.I'll keep that at the new rental pole barn.

Thanks for your time.
Original Poster [OP]
Gary
Dearly Departed
Firing on 4 Cylinders (L3)
Firing on 4 Cylinders (L3)
Years of Membership: Gary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full yearsGary has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 136
Alias (AKA):
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: high top

• Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Author

Re: Just a name change

Postby AstroCan » February 4th 2011, 3:49am

Cool - a topless van! B)
2004 Astro LS AWD
AstroCan
Firing on 4 Cylinders (L1)
Firing on 4 Cylinders (L1)
Years of Membership: AstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full yearsAstroCan has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 59
Alias (AKA):
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: LS