Need help with parts from US to UK!

Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Please help us keep topics organized by making an effort to find an appropriate category before posting here. More often than not the posts in this forum could be moved to a better suited category.

Need help with parts from US to UK!

Postby sshorepunk [OP] » May 4th 2011, 1:28pm

Hi

I'm nearly at the end of a good sort out of my Astro, after 6 years of using it daily, a few things went wrong, winter came, so it remained off the road for 6 months
After fixing up a few mechanical problems, I have cleaned out the interior and sorted the wheels and other exterior bits.

I am a few parts missing, I can see them on e-bay, but cannot get them shipped to the UK

Maybe someone can help me here, or maybe you know of another supplier?
They are all used parts!

Sendel wheel aluminum outer disk #199

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_rdc=1&item=310233293276

Sendel chrome center cap #MC 50-03

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_rdc=1&item=250639904485

Radio Dash bezel trim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260757248029

Thanks

Tony
Original Poster [OP]
sshorepunk
Fueling (1/2 tank)
Fueling (1/2 tank)
Years of Membership: sshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full yearssshorepunk has been a member for 10 full years
Topics: 7
Alias (AKA):

• Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Author
  • Need Help Identifying Part
    by smercado212 » August 7th 2020, 12:01am in Climate Control
    4 Replies
    Last post by tonydobbs View the latest post
    August 7th 2020, 2:30am
  • Need some help!
    by 90astro » August 10th 2020, 12:47am in Electrical
    4 Replies
    Last post by 90astro View the latest post
    August 11th 2020, 2:43am
  •  
    Last post by AstroSafari.com View the latest post
    January 23rd 2021, 6:40pm

Re: Need help with parts from US to UK!

Postby meetthespeakers » May 4th 2011, 6:37pm

You send me Austin Mini parts, I'll send you Astro parts! I have the same problem, a lot of UK venders won't ship to the U.S. I just got two wiper motors from the U.K for my Mini, both were bad out of the box. Not saying all venders there are like that, but I feel like we get the bottom of the barrel stuff when they know it's going overseas. The Brand new rebuilt Motor I got from a very reputable shop leaked oil in 3 different spots after a whopping 500 miles. They made it right in the end, and I still do my fair share of shopping there cause it's faster and cheaper to get it from the UK then the West Coast of the US, especially when they ship from UK to California back to Washington DC. Anyway, maybe we could work out something if you paypaled me the money and I can have it delivered to my job, and then take it to the post office and have it sent over. Not sure how costly that would get, but again, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

-John
1998 Astro, 1993 Astro, 1976 Austin Mini Clubman Estate, 1975 Trabant, 1961 Morris Minor
meetthespeakers
Firing on 6 Cylinders (L1)
Firing on 6 Cylinders (L1)
Years of Membership: meetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full yearsmeetthespeakers has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 69
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 1993
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: Bagged