Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

"How to" question

874 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  konybravo 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm sorta being stupid, and not finding a way to attach a picture to my signature...When I hit the "incert image into post" button, it doesn't appear, in my signature...Would u gimme a clue :banghead:

#5 ·
to add a picture to your post I go to the bottom of the page your posting on and there is a button that says full editor click on it that brings you to a different version of the same page and at the bottom look for the button upload attachment. click on it then look for the button choose file. this brings you to pictures/files etc on your pc hard drive. look through those pictures add the one you wish then click on add the file. this adds the file to the post then when done hit submit. While looking through the pics on your pc you can view them one at a time on your screen so play around with it and you will get it. markmitch

#6 ·
If you link it from postimage, click on the share button and copy the URL in the "hotlink to forums" tab. Then paste it into your signature. Don't use the IMG code button when placing it into your profile.

#10 ·
TurnNburn said:
That head light looks pretty cool. what is that?
It's a chinese build-in HID lense, a friend gave me.By default it has to be mounted inside of a headlight, but since my headlights are "a bit" too shallow, I left them open, and sealed all the gaps of the assembly, with RV silicone. Figured, that after all, the lenses are lamps into the lamps...Besides, I like the looks of the Terminator, whit it's head, just been squished :rockon: If they fail, I'm simply gonna get a new set of headlights. I've had them for a year now, and seem to be ok.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.