Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Connection ID Help Needed...Please

909 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  redfury 
#1 ·
Howday all,
I have a 1996 Astro Van Vin "W" and I found this connector located by the AC/Heat Fan, in the engine compartment, its a 2 wire connector, Gray/White and Black. I have looked all around this area for the plug but I can seem to find anything. Here is pic of the connector. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers~~~

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Look at the bottom of the water bottle for the windshield washer motor.It is almost identical.It is a unused dead circuit.If your van had been chosen to be a safari it would be on the water bottle motor and the one on it now would be dead.All these vans have an extra like that.

#5 ·
chargedbird said:
Thanks Chevymaher and redfury....

I will check out this evening...the windshield washer does work...and I don't have a rear heater, I have only the rear AC. but let me verify and I will get back to you both...

thanks~~~
Well, I think one of us is right, it's a dead end connection for an option your van doesn't have. If it's for the washer, it's because you have double doors instead of dutch doors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.