Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Saw this rig the other day.

7K views 45 replies 14 participants last post by  MI_Ghost 
#1 ·
I'm sure we all come across some over the top vehicles in our travels. Just thought I'd post up a couple I saw this past month. Feel free to add your own.

2051.jpeg

2052.jpeg

1791.jpeg

1784.jpeg

See less See more
#27 ·
there was a guy in my home town of Sanford ,Maine that had one of the most obscure car collections in the US when I was a teen. He owned a company that built and installed the bleachers in all your major stadiums. But I have no idea if he is still alive or as to what may have happened to his collection.

#32 ·
I would not have expected one that nice in NH. To be honest, there's not one that nice down here in MD.

Though there is a 2-dr in olive green with white top that's older than that one and absolutely pristine (all original paint), I think it came here from the southwest.

#42 ·
Close, Nick has spent a major portion of his life on these. Built off original plans, I guess it's close enough that it has a csx# and Carroll Shelby's signature on the dash. Currently running a temporary engine, he will be installing a 427 this coming winter.

He posted a photo a few weeks ago, looks like he made a mold of the hood of the Super snake when he was working on it. (Just sold at Barrett Jackson for 5 mil). I didn't think to ask if he was going to double supercharge his engine...

There were 3 other cobras at the shop that day, one clean street car, another that looked like a well used racer and another in build up stage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.