Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

2020 Black Friday deals!!

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  dcsleeper 
#1 ·
SD springs has lots of 25% off items!
:rockon:

#7 ·
That does look sweet.

Randy - what tires did you get? My daughter's '00 Nissan Xterra takes 265/70/15 and she's got crap (and dry rot) larger mud tires that need to be replaced.

#8 ·
Pep Boys

Cooper Adventurer H/T the A/T version is also on sale buy 2 get 2 free.

Yea my tahoe has 265/70 right now close enough I said LOL.

Well I got my order and appointment time it is as soon as they open. I am doing the black friday thing and go a hour early so if there is a line as the manager said there will be i can get in and out as soon as they open.

Pep boys online and in store prices are different read the reviews. They were telling me 50 dollars more when I called. So after reading the review I just ordered online and I am bringing my receipts with me. One for the tire purchase and one for the appointment date. We can battle it out from there.

#9 ·
chevymaher said:
Pep Boys

Cooper Adventurer H/T the A/T version is also on sale buy 2 get 2 free.

Yea my tahoe has 265/70 right now close enough I said LOL.

Well I got my order and appointment time it is as soon as they open. I am doing the black friday thing and go a hour early so if there is a line as the manager said there will be i can get in and out as soon as they open.

Pep boys online and in store prices are different read the reviews. They were telling me 50 dollars more when I called. So after reading the review I just ordered online and I am bringing my receipts with me. One for the tire purchase and one for the appointment date. We can battle it out from there.
I got that email as well and it started me thinking about the crap tires she has now, which are Equalizer Sport A/P M+S 31x10.50R15. Front two are toast, back two aren't as bad. All 4 are heavy as shit and have a more aggressive tread than she'll ever need, so I was thinking about the H/T. I had a pair of Coopers on my '84 Isuzu Trooper and loved them.

IMG_5475.JPG

#10 ·
Leeann_93 said:
I got that email as well and it started me thinking about the crap tires she has now, which are Equalizer Sport A/P M+S 31x10.50R15. Front two are toast, back two aren't as bad. All 4 are heavy as shit and have a more aggressive tread than she'll ever need, so I was thinking about the H/T. I had a pair of Coopers on my '84 Isuzu Trooper and loved them.
Coopers were what were on the van when I got it. That pair is still on the chevelle. Mom said they were the best wearing and riding tires the van ever had.

Well I been out for hours riding. I had to wash the truck and go for a photo op in front of the stadium. They are nice looking and riding tires. Quiet on the freeway. Even with the smooth shoulders they got deep deep tread on the sides. I would say if you had doubt jump on them while the price is right they worth the original price before the black friday deal. But you can't beat half price with a stick.

Well I just went and scrubbed the tires now. It is done for the moment. Going down to work on the old chebbie.

20201128_101957.jpg

#11 ·
chevymaher said:
Leeann_93 said:
Coopers were what were on the van when I got it. That pair is still on the chevelle. Mom said they were the best wearing and riding tires the van ever had.

Well I been out for hours riding. I had to wash the truck and go for a photo op in front of the stadium. They are nice looking and riding tires. Quiet on the freeway. Even with the smooth shoulders they got deep deep tread on the sides. I would say if you had doubt jump on them while the price is right they worth the original price before the black friday deal. But you can't beat half price with a stick.

Well I just went and scrubbed the tires now. It is done for the moment. Going down to work on the old chebbie.

They look great, and if they're nice riding, too, I think I might jump on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.