Trim/moulding off '04 passenger van - western CO

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

Trim/moulding off '04 passenger van - western CO

Postby vtstang66 [OP] » February 2nd 2021, 7:15pm

I have almost the full set of the trim/moulding/cladding off my '04 passenger van, minus the pieces that turn the corners from the front fencers to the rocker panels. If I could come up with the cargo van version you could have those too. It's got a couple good scratches on the slider door piece but otherwise in good condition. White.

Free if somebody wants it, before it goes to the landfill later this week. In Grand Junction CO.
Attachments
IMG_20210131_121859269_HDR.jpg
Original Poster [OP]
vtstang66
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Firing on 1 Cylinder (L1)
Years of Membership: vtstang66 has been a member for 3 full yearsvtstang66 has been a member for 3 full yearsvtstang66 has been a member for 3 full years
Topics: 24
Alias (AKA): Jason
Van Model Year: 2004
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: LT AWD 2 in lift